What do you think of this pair of eyeglasses?

I need to buy a new pair of eyeglasses , so what do you think of this pair?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I love the colour and also the colour in your profile pic, the shape is good too. Keep in mind though that if you like to wear colourful clothes, it might look a little extreme or odd to wear blue glasses and red clothes or anything with warm colours, because blue is a cold colour it might stand out too much. If you several pairs of glasses to choose from, this might not be a problem.

• No , most of the time i wear dark colors but thank you, i'll keep that in mind 😊i like your profile picture too

• Thank you ^^

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 4

• 1|0
    • My current eyeglasses are very similar to the geek chic ones just another color 😊

• They are very nice but I will say that getting colored lenses tends to be a pain in the butt. If you wear certain colors they stand out or if you wear a bunch of blue they blend in. So be ready for that. The shape is very nice :-)

• not really my style, but it could work for you

• The colour is very brash and you might tire of it soon. Would these be the only glasses you have, or do you own others? I think these glasses would look really good with certain outfits, but not so much with others.

• I love this color 😊and no i have my current glasses which are black and in the sun they turn into a dark purple.