Why do you guys hate Muslims so much?

I understand that you guys hate terrorist groups, but we hate them too. They are also terrorizing our countries, while threatening yours. Think about that. They are terrorizing our countries and people. Do you really think we support that? Most Muslims do not agree with the terrorist organazations that have flourished in our areas. So why do you guys hate all Muslims, when most of us have done nothing to you? Why do you hate all Muslims based on your views on some criminal ones?

Most Helpful Guy

• Before answering your question, I would like you to realize 2 important things:

1. Not everyone hates Islam, I'm aware that there is a lot of hate and misunderstanding about our religion in the western world, but I'm beyond sure that the people who have a neutral to positive view about Islam are more than those who have a negative one. So as much as we Muslims don't like people to think that we are all terrorists, we also shouldn't think or assume that all western people hate Islam or think that all Muslims are terrorists.

2. We Muslims shouldn't care about the hate towards our religion regardless of how big or small this hate is, because quite honestly, this hate won't affect Islam whatsoever, Islam will always prevail no matter what, in fact, Islam is the fastest growing religion on earth even in those countries where Islam and Muslims are being misrepresented and demonized by the media, so as you can see, no matter who hard they try to destroy the image of Islam, everything they do is worthless because still a lot of people are converting to Islam every year, so no worries about Islam because it will always prevail.

Now coming to your question, there are two groups of people who hate Islam and/or Muslims ( which again, those people are not the majority of the western world):

1. People who are unintentionally ignorant, and those are the brainwashed ones who don't know anything about Islam and have never met any Muslim person in their life, and they just go by what they see on the media, and honestly we can't blame them here because the media has its own malicious ways to fool and brainwashed this group, however once these people meet Muslims and once they are shown the real Islam from the right sources, they will change their false view.

2. People who are intentionally ignorant, and there's no hope for those whatsoever, they may or may not know about Islam but they don't care about the truth either way, because they just want to hate and stereotype, and that's it, it's their hobby to hate and to be ignorant, reasons might be:
    - bigotry.
    - being biased towards their religion or lack of religion.
    - being hatful for no reason, so they hate anyone who is not them just for the heck of it.

Have a nice day :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'M ALSO OUTRAGED,
    But not even with Muslim people, with ARABS in general.
    Everytime I say my dad is Lebanese they look me like if I want to kill em!
    This is bullshit! Muslim people are the most pacific people I could describe. But every religion is different so...
    I don't know BUT STOP DISCRIMINATE MUSLIMS,.

• I know the feeling. Most of us have don't nothing wrong.

• Also what they don't understand that there are so many kinds of Islam as there are so many kinds of Catholicism.
      They think that all muslims are against wen and they are women oppressors... Etc.
      An don't make me talk about "Muslim Countries". They think that Lebanon, Egipt, Tunisia, etc are still countries lost in time! They think that they are still XV century!
      Hell no! And a prove of it is EMIRATES ARABS UNIS, all of them want to visit Dubai, DON'T YOU?
      C'est une merde!

What Guys Said 11

• It's not enough to hate them. Moderate Muslims hold the feet of the man being killed, why extremists saw his head off. We see these terrorists, yes, but we also never, ever see your people coming out against it. You could decry it and put an end to terrorism, yet you do not.

It's like you silently accept it, because after all, it is in the Koran to kill the infidel.

• what about the people your government killed in Iraq When they INVADED it ILLEGALY for their "weapons of mass destruction", also known as oil and gold.

• I don't hate muslims. I do, however, have a general sense of annoyance when it comes to religious people. Muslims fall in that category.

But to answer your question on a more common level: people hate muslims because the media tells them to. A religious enemy is a convenient enemy to make, because there's no land to concede or wrong to avenge - it's all about my imaginary friend being better than yours. So no one expects anything by "winning".

Like, the Iraq war, which was for oil. Gas prices didn't drop as a result, so even die-hard conservatives later decided it was a foolish war. But there is nothing to expect from a religious enemy, so it's much easier to sell to common people - indeed, the Iraq war was initially styled as a 'fight against evil.' No one bought it, but they still tried - because it works.

• I do not hate Muslims so much.

• I dont hate you. But currently i dont like you.

You support radical terror groups. You state, "Most Muslims do not agree with the terrorist organazations that have flourished in our areas". Well have you ever wondered why they 'flourish' in your area? Its because the majority of you won't stand up to them, you let the minorities push you around and ruin your religion.

• Muslims and Arabs scare me and honestly even I'm baffled by why they do.
    Maybe the media has brainwashed me into associating terrorists, beheading and wars with them even though I'm aware this isn't true.

• Well, if you're aware this isn't true than maybe you shouldn't beleive it is.

• Well I don't but I can't help it. It's like eating a poisoned food e. g. bread and once you felt the effects of the poison you automatically associate the ill effects with all breads in general. It's just human nature and the media is taking advantage of it.

• No I don't hate Muslims instead I have many friends who are Muslim and I love them all and they are awesome 😊👌

• i don't. i don't like arabs, but that's different.

• I don't hate muslims.

• The same as why people america or russia or whatever...

• We understand Muslims are getting killed by terrorists too. But we also know that you Muslims honestly don't give a fuck when we get killed, and that you are hardly do anything to stop the killings (and frankly, clandestinely support it often times).

So, let's flip this on it's head: give me reasons why I *shouldn't* hate Muslims?

• If you get to know a few you would see it for yourself. Most Muslims in the U. S. are hard working people that are thrilled to be living here and love this country despite the ill treatment inflicted upon them sometimes. They are very hospitable when you visit their homes even if they don't know you they will feed you something and make sure you are looked after.

• yeah but, you give no fucks when Muslims are killed too. And do nothing to stop the killings. And clandestinely support it. So... why "shouldn't" muslims hate christians?

• @normalice my thoughts exactly

• It's not hate but I don't understand or see why there are no Muslim leaders or countries that speak out against the Muslim extremists that are causing all of the trouble.
    Are they afraid of retribution?

• there are. They just aren't televised in christian countries.

• @normalice We should make that public. It would help ease the tension.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't hate Muslims. In fact I don't hate anyone for their life choices. If you do things to me that are untrustworthy or you hurt me. Then I will probably not like you.

• I love Muslims!

• I dont hate Muslims

• How much do you dislike them then? On a scale of 1/10?

• 1 being not at all and 10 being very hatred? I'd say 1 if I could go any lower I'd say 0