Are Skin Products A Scam?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not always, some actually work and do an important job... but yes, mostly it's a scam. These people want your money and want to sell you useless/pointless crap to get it.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, i think skin products are a scam so are them supplements they sell

• Most of them are

• Mostly, because they contain lots of chemicals whereas the natural way would prove better.

• I'm guessing/probably comes down to your genetics

• how about elaborating what you mean?

• Yes like everything in life

What Girls Said 8

• Most of them are gimmicks.
    They claim to do something that they don't.

This is why plastic surgery or laser treatment is so popular or over a million dollar franchise.

• Most of them seem to be...

I find that natural products like jojoba oil or tea tree oil for example are the best options. I try avoid using drugstore products but sometimes I have to :/

• For the most part, yes. There is very little difference between most products. A three step face washing routine is best in all cases. Choose what you can afford - Proactive is probably not the best choice for you.

• yea i think some of them are scam!!

• most are. for the acne products where the just show the before and after pictures there most likely photoshoped

• No but breast growth products are a scam

• Some are - make sure you do your research and read reviews before buying a product!

• It depends. Not all of them are.