Are you mindful of the way you treat people?

Are you mindful how you treat people? Have you ever experience karma or saw someone. else receive it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Karma doesn't exist.

And am I mindful? Sometimes. Sometimes not. I don't particularly care how other people feel, given that most of them are expendable trash who would lead a Jew to an oven and flip a switch if it in any way would serve their own self-interest.

• Karma does exist but no in the magical sense, if you act like an ass hole, mathematically you'll what's called karma

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I think I am. I typically strive to treat others the same way I would want to be treated. I like to think about how my words may impact others and I have a basic level of respect for everyone. I'm not a pushover though. If someone treats me poorly, I just distance myself from them and choose not to interact with negative people like that.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, i don't like to mistreat people , i love all people for who they are
    i don't believe in playing pranks cause i believe it can fall back on me

Ex: I was playing with the cat she was outside and I said to her
    hey there's Skunk, she ran into the house , weeks later the dog
    got sprayed by a Skunk so now i believe i got Karma hit me just over that joke ,

• I don't believe in Karma but I treat others the way I would want to be treated in turn.

• Nope. If someone is too sensitive to handle my bullshit, that's their problem not mine.

• Mostly yes, Becacuse there a lot of bitches and no good in them.

• I'd like to believe so... Yes

• I'm not a Buddhist or a Hindu so no I don't believe in Karma. I do believe in God and that there may be consequences for my actions. It's not automatic though.

What Girls Said 3

• yes when i need to tellt hem the truth in a way I don't get them to go crazy

• Yeah when I do good or bad to people in need - I see a difference in my life.

• Yes, sometimes too much. I'm always afraid to offend people.