No help around here?

why is it so hard to get any help around here? I don't know tbh.

though im not very fond of it i removed the private setting from my page. you can go in and check my questions that i need help with. thank you so mutch!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll bite. What do you need help with?

• thank you so mutch for the help. its my questions at my page. just go in and check. i removed the private setting. :)

• I can't message you for some reason. That may be why you can't get any help. Bye.

• Your just trying to gain followrs. Your right. bye! 😃

Most Helpful Girl

• what help do you need?

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think so. I am sure there are a lot of people who can help you here. Message me if you want too. You're welcome.

• No problem. I've gotten a lot of help from people now. Thanks!

• Wat'chu need?

What Girls Said 2

• You write everybody the same thing.

• Because i wanted to thank them all for their help and didn't feel for invidualy do so. DoEs that bother you?

• What do you need help for?