My ex is treating to make sure I never see me kid again if I don't sleep with him what do I do?

Ok so our daughter is a bit over 1 years old and I haven't got to hold her in months and her fathers consently saying how he will ruin my life and that I a bitch just cause I found someone I love. now he's saying if I don't cheat on my boyfriend by sleeping with him that he will make sure I never see my daughter again. I'm scared to death and have no clue what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• you can call the cops and they will help. and the woman normally gets custody

Most Helpful Girl

• Call the cops and show proof

Record or show his messages stating this.
    He can't do that.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Record him doing it then take him to court :) His threat will make a great case against him.

• You contact the police.

• Why don't you have custody? That's highly unusual with such a small child.

• We had joint custody when I choose to give him another chance and we moved to Washington. But his lawyer hide a loopol in the contract starting if we broke up and he left Washington he'd have custody till we go back to court.

• Then back to court you shall go. If you can try to get him to tell you that in text or email and present it to the judge. Your ex is trying to make you have sex against your will and holding your daughter for ransom. That is absolutely disgusting behavior and should play well in your favor.