Where do you see yourself in the next 15 years?

0|0
14|25

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 24

• 2|2
    0|0
  • Hopefully married

1|0
    0|0
  • Hopefully alive

1|0
    0|0
  • Being married to the woman I love and a father to kids that I can be proud of, having my own real estate investment company, and possibly being a part-time professor at a college or career training center.

1|0
    0|0
  • Interesting question!! Well (i hope) to be a successful company CEO, with a beautiful wife and my beloved kids waiting me on my home, spending dinners out with my wife (unending romance), a trip to Seychelles, visiting the holly Mecca, and founding anonymous charity organization where i can help poor people (without even them knowing who provided it)

1|0
    0|0
  • I see myself having found someone and made new friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would be very upset if I was not married with kids by that time... very upset indeed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dead in some middle eastern desert hopefully.

1|0
    0|1
  • By then the world will likely be a shinning utopia without the need to work for a living, so perhaps I will just write horror stories and drink a lot.

1|0
    0|0
    • Utopia ha never!

• Show All
    • We won't go extinct though :P

• No why would we, it would be like Star Trek a world where humans devote themselves to creative arts instead of worrying about putting bread on the table.

• Not a clue :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll be hustlin. Swaggin. Livin it up. And laughing my ass off.

1|0
    0|0
  • 😉America and Your bed😏

2|0
    1|0
  • No idea! Maybe in London working for the BBC

1|0
    0|0
  • Dead or a bum.

1|1
    0|0
  • i don't know

1|0
    0|0
  • Married, 4 kids, good and sustainable job and a nice house.

1|0
    0|0
  • Married whit my girlfriend, having a family, good job, feeling happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • CEO of a firm, running an educational academy.

and being developmental economist.

1|0
    0|0
  • In a coffin

1|0
    0|0
  • employed at my desired placed of work

1|0
    0|0
  • an awesome job and a kick ass house with kick ass friends #livingthelife

1|0
    0|0
  • I see in the position I deserve

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll be a fresh 41 (my birthday's in March) so 15 years from now, I will be a young 41. I hope to be IN my 45 year old woman, if you know what I mean, lol

1|0
    0|0
  • In a crappy, single bedroom apartment. Alone.

I can't imagine myself in 20 years...

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Living in America/Canada/Australia, hopefully I will have found love, gotten married, had kids... all that. Mostly I just hope I'll be happy.

1|1
    0|0
  • Hopefully married with 2 kids, working with stable income and all that. Most of all, I wish to be happy, truly happy in the next years..

2|0
    0|0
  • I see myself out of Pakistan.. having coffee in the balcony of my own apartment... or playing with my dog.. and if everything goes right then maybe I'll have a nice guy sleeping on my bed too.. or hugging me from back.. 😉

1|0
    0|0
  • Hopefully, married with children. 2/3 kids... and we'll have a pet.. Not stay at home mom, I would work

1|1
    0|0
  • Let me break out the crystal ball. =_=

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd be 36.
    Hopefully with a good job, I don't know lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Married and having my own animal hospital.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dead probably

1|0
    0|0
  • lap of luxury

1|0
    0|0
  • Living in the ocean!! Probably married

1|0
    0|0
  • I see myself cooking dinner for my husband and child.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really know, but I can't beleive I'll be 30!!! I'll be so old

1|0
    1|0
  • 35 ew... but hopefully rich

0|0
    0|0
  • Hopefully happily married with kids, have a job I enjoy and make a decent living from, experienced really cool things, met amazing people, travelled, done some of the things on my bucket list, and that I'm completely happy and have no regrets :)
    What about you?

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't really know.. There's so much to choose from, so many choices.. If I chose even one of them my life will be changed, I don't know what I should do.

• It is exciting but scary at the same time! I'm sure that the choices you make will be the best ones for you and that you'll be happy :)