Are you an ambivert, an extrovert, or an introvert?

• Ambivert
  • Extrovert
  • Introvert

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm am ambivert. Probably in the realm of 48% extrovert and 52% introvert to be precise.

Introversion and Extroversion are brain chemistries. You can't change it any more than you can change a male brain to function as a female brain which are essentially biologically different.

People really confuse what an extrovert and introvert is. They think it's about traits. I. e an introvert being shy, anti social, a reader whereas an extrovert is labeled as a small talker, loud and a party animal that can't handle being alone in quiet.

In reality the attributes can apply equallytoboth. The scientific basis for them is an introvert gains energy through deep meaningful conversation, smaller group or individual interactions and alpine

• Alone time to recharge their batteries. They can do big parties and act loud and the sole of a party but they have a time limit and it saps all their energy.

The opposite is true for extrovert

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely an ambivert. For years, I found it difficult to put myself in the two most common groups. I never knew ambivert existed for ages. My online dictionary doesn't even register the word! When I discovered it, it made so much sense.

I'm a lone wolf a lot of the time, I love time alone, I crave alone time and being with people for too long can bother me. At the same time, when I'm alone too long, I need to be with people and I really enjoy being with them. It's very difficult to find the balance.

I used to be very extroverted in high school, but that could've been around the time when I didn't really pay attention to any uncomfortable feelings I had around people or when I was just a happier person. Sometimes I'm super quiet (rarely) when I'm not bothered in making friends with those around me so those people assume I'm shy and nice. They soon find out I'm a confident, bundle of loud annoyingness!

What Guys Said 13

• I am an extreme introvert. I can never take staying in large crowds where I can be noticed for long or short periods of time. This has given me lots of trouble in school because when I tire of being in such a social setting it is like my throat closes up and it is tough to speak then my eyes either get very dry or get very watery which can lead to lots of misunderstandings. As of late, I have been able to control this annoying phenomenon. As long as attention is not directed at me and no one knows I am there, I feel comfortable. Not to say that I can not speak when is has something to do with work, because not having a choice is different than not having a choice to be in a social setting.

• Look in the dictionary. Next to the word introvert, there is a picture of me.

[Sitting in the laundromat next to my wife... both of us browsing on our phones.]

• King of introverts

• I believe everyone to be ambivert, but leaning
    towards either extro or intro, after that.

For myself, I'm ambivert, but leaning towards extrovert.
    I enjoy both my own, and the company of others. ^.^

• Introvert.

Been working on trying to change it. It's not good for business.

• How can you change it? Introversion is a brain chemistry not a behaviour.

• I heard that food can change brain chemistry, so that makes it mutable. Other factors may afect it.

• @OrangeBoy

Well I do love food so, cheers.

• Extrovert.

.

• Lol none I am a nonovert

• Ambivert I am a little bit of both

• I'm a person.

• Introvert person

• I'm an introvert with ambivert tendencies, apparently.

• I'm introverted and I'm hating myself with passion through out whole my life.

• 98% of GaGers are introverts

What Girls Said 9

• I'm more extroverted than introverted, but I do need a certain amount of alone time or else I feel suffocated.

• Sadly I'm an introvert. I really hate it because people who do not know me well assume I'm a snob because I don't talk much and keep to myself. I try to be social but after an hour or two I want to be alone.

My boyfriend might be an Ambivert. He can be social without an issue but also needs time to be alone and recharge.

• 90% introvert 10% extrovert

• mostly a introvert

• Introvert FTW!

• Easily an extrovert :)

• Introvert. Trying to change.

• I am an ambirvert. 51% introvert, and 49% extrovert.