Guys, what do you do when you have a crush on a coworker and u don't want him to find out because you don't know what they'll think?

There is this really cute guy at the camp I work at and he is my age and I have had a crush on him ever since I first started working their almost four years ago

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Who cares what others think? It's not for them to judge U for that. Other people's thoughts won't hurt you. Also people need the truth. Just tell the guy. If he doesn't like you back, WHO CARES? It's just 1 guy. There are plenty more

What Guys Said 4

• If he finds out that you like him, maybe he likes you too, and was insecure, unsure, being young, and afraid you might reject him!! Talk to one of your friends that yo9u KNOW can't keep secrets, and likes to chat!! Tell her (sorry, not judging, but look at the statistics!! Girls chat, and tell 'secrets' to each other, all the time!! Don't be offended, but just know it serves a purpose!!) and know she will pass it on, to him, through friends!!
    That might make him more confident, approaching you, hearing that you like him, 'through the channels'!!
    Or, you could just be BOLD, and confident, and just tell him you like him!! Most guys LOVE when girls just say "I really like you, and can we. . ."

• y don't u want 'em to find out? actually i believe it'd be better to let 'em know... they might be feelin da same u know ;)

• because he doesn't seem like he would be interested in me (that and if I told him and my mom found out that I told him she would tell me that I shouldn't have told him)

• ok about yer mom i understand... but wot makes u believe he doesn't like u?

• I don't know exactly I guess its just paranoia of being rejected or cast off to the side

• I don't dip my pen in company ink.

• We tend to figure this shit out.