Should the phrase "In God We Trust" be removed from U. S currency?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think religion should be involved in the government so I think it should be removed. Just like you shouldn't have to swear oath on the bible. I don't think it's that important that it has to be removed right away, but it should be removed.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I think so. The US is no longer a fully Christian country, it's diverse and I guess I think it should get with the times and realise that many people don't hold god to much importance.

What Guys Said 10

• Yes, religion should remain free from government

• 2|1
  • I say no. Who is seriously, truly offended by that?

Hell, who spends the time to really READ their money like that?

This P. C. bullshit is getting ridiculous. people are literally fishing for the tiniest things to fight to change. These uber-liberal people must be extremely bored since there are no wars going on. :-P

• No. I don't care one way or the other. But I don't want it removed just to spite the people who make such a big deal out of it. People get way too hung up on stuff like this, so I'm against whatever it is they want.

• It will never get removed, Too many bible bashers in the US.

You know 33% of Americans thing evolution 'never happened' xD

• its part of history I guess

• No, its been important to many people through history. It's still important to many people today. I see no reason to change something that is not hurting anybody, and means a lot to others.

• Don't care. It wasn't added to coins until the Civil War.

• There is no God so remove it.

• It's not really a big deal to me. Who even reads those things? I just want to make my purchase thank you. If it's there or not I wouldn't care

What Girls Said 6

• I don't think so. Its one of the few graces towards religious tolerance available in the country. It's not like the bill says "IN Jesus we trust."

• I don't think religion should be forced upon anyone but seriously?(!) Do people actually get offended by it? It's not like we sit there and study our money, we only look at it to see how much we have. I think these people who want it removed should turn to something more beneficial to everyone to complain about.

• No, simply because that reflects the roots of the US

• Nope
    Filler

• I wonder why people would care so much

• .. it's the only good that's left of the U. S before it completely becomes a whore country.. appreciate it