Would you agree that this South Park video is pretty much Western society's (especially the USA) viewpoint towards?

female-on-male child molestation in a nutshell?

Had the genders been reversed, it would have been a riot instead. Call me batshit crazy but a lot of us might as well form up vigilantes to prove our point if our society and justice system will just give women free passes to get away with anything in life, including child molestation.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Women don't get "free passes" for "anything". Other than that, you have a point. I saw a video of a woman hitting her kid for joining the Baltimore uprising. I understand she was worried, but I'd say there should be consequences if she was a white woman.

• But that really isn't a bad thing since she's just risked her life in that protest just to discipline he son to never get himself into this again.

• I've been in that kid's situation. The 2013 riots were the only thing that ever made me proud of my people. I wouldn't regret it if I went there.

Most Helpful Guy

• This issue points up the fact that femi (commu) nist dogma aside, like it or not, young men and young women *are*, in fact, fundamentally different in at least a few ways.

When I read accounts of some female teacher having sex with her (always willing) teenage male students, I do always think, "Damn, where were these teachers when *I* was that age?" I do, I admit it.

• But the point is, the vast majority of you men would be singing a completely different tune if it was an underaged girl and an older attractive guy, even if they're both wearing protection.

• It was appropriate. She got 6 years, right?

• I guess. Besides, the vast majority of sex offenders, including the males, get between 6-10 years. Much less than people who are only in for possession of Marijuana. That's our justice system for us and it is what it is.

by the way, about us and our teen hormones, I'll admit, when I was 13 years old going through puberty, I've had thoughts about girls and sex but obviously I was too young and didn't know what I really wanted. I'd say sex is the near-equivalent to alcohol. We enjoy them but there should still always be an age-limit to them. That doesn't mean we should pressure or force underaged boys to have sex or drink at such an early age if they don't feel like doing it at the moment.

What Girls Said 2

• The clip is so bang on - as Southpark's social commentary always is. It's sad.

• The creators of South Park (Trey Parker and Matt Stone) usually make fun of every social problems and every groups in the real world but I think in this episode, their intention of it is completely different this time by raising the awareness of how female teachers sexually abusing little boys is more common than we think and the fact that our society is too stupid and incredibly biased to acknowledge this as a serious issue (In short words, not taking this seriously).

• Yeah. I love South Park but I do hate the gender double standards on how female teachers often get free passes by society to do things like this compared to male teachers.

• So do I, and that is exactly what that entire episode did an awesome job of making fun of.

• Nicccce...

What Guys Said 4

• ... Nice...

• I had sex with my 28 year old teacher as a 16 year old student. And it "traumatized" me so much that I can't stop thinking about it. In fact ever since all I've been able to think about is sex and her boobs.
    I'm so traumatized!!!

• Yes but there's no point complaining about it. Things like this have been talked about for a long time but society is making no drive to change it. You're not informing people of some new injustice. Everyone already knows of this double standard but they just don't care to change it.

• Well I might as well become a vigilante for this retarded society to get my point across regarding this double standard.

• My dream is to be "tutored" by an attractive teacher or professor