Guys : do you hate make up or not? Be honest?

I keep reading on the internet about how guys prefer a natural look or whatever and most of the times I wear very little make up, like eyeliner+mascara+lipgloss just the basics you know.
But sometimes I like to experiment and wear more make up and people always compliment me. Whether I'm wearing more make up, natural make up or just nothing at all.
Soi wanna know in reality do guys really hate make up?
I mean it's not as if it totally changes my looks. I still look the same, I mean I'm completely recognizable.. I don't get it.
Guys on the internet saythey prefer the natural look, not make up. Guys in real life compliment me no matter what.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys do, some don't. Just wear the amount you feel comfortable with and you're good to go :)

What Guys Said 4

• I prefer minimal to no make up. Howeverm If a girl feels better with a little make up on then thats fine.

• I think it is pointless and fake, I like it when the girl is comfortable enough with herself to go natural

• I think it's a great accent and can be a lot of fun, not necessary though

• I think we don't like poorly applied makeup or makeup applied with poor taste. I don't think we have a problem with women wearing it.

• Good that means i apply my make up just the right way :)

What Girls Said 1

• Honey, who even cares? If their opinion on you as a person is affected by the amount of makeup you wear, I don't think they'd be worth keeping around anyway.