What does this dream mean?

I didn't quite know what topic to put this in, but I chose "other". So, recently I had this dream about a boy. I've never talked to him in real life, I think, but I've seen him around. And by the way, he is good friends with my cousin he appears many places (like on social medias and stuff), I don't really see him very often. Anyway, in my dream we were at my cousin's house, and this guy and I happened to come along really well. We got to know each other and we flirted, a LOT. After I had this dream I've been thinking about him so much, and I don't know what to do. I don't, under any circumstances, really have the chance to sit down and talk to him and just get to know him, considering how we are "associated". I'm just really crushing on him, without even knowing anything about him.. What should I do, and what is this dream trying to tell me? Thanks in advance.

Most Helpful Guy

• you already know what the dream means.

"I'm just really crushing on him, without even knowing anything about him"

you think he's good looking, and would like to get to know him better

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• you should tell him ho you feel.