Shittiest day you've ever had?

Today, I've had the shittiest day of my 2015. I practiced all summer for high school soccer team, and I fucked it up. Anyone else got any stories to tell?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ooh, story time.

It was last year, around Halloween. I work retail in the women's fashion section and sometimes cosmetics of a local store, minding the tables and tills. Having done it for a bit I was expecting Halloween to be bad. It was one of the only holidays that involved us almost entirely changing a full section of the store at once.

Near the end of the day after I had tidied everything up because the normal shopping rush was done, a woman and her children came in. She had a LOT of children with her, like you could mistake it for a small classroom's worth if not for the fact that they were definitely related and they wanted costumes. It's just a mother and her kids, right? Well, these were the children of hell!

She went off to find something for herself, and told the kids to look at costumes, and they scattered. We are talking running about the whole department, playing games, throwing undies and tearing stuff off of the hangers on the racks. Finding costumes seemed to be the last thing on their minds! In less than ten minutes they had undone what our entire team had spent hours fixing.

Well, I was not too happy and since nobody else would, I went and talked to her very nicely and asked if she could please watch her children because of what they were doing to the entire store. She immediately demanded to see my manager because I was just 'being such a bitch.' My manager comes up, talks to both of us and got really mad at me. Like he would not listen at all and just yelled at me even though he had not even talked to me or seen the front end of the store in hours. It was terrible.

After another nearly an hour, eventually they mostly found things and left. Then that same manager came out and told us how lazy we were for letting the store get like this and I got yelled at again because that section was my responsibility. I was miserable! Like, I thought I was going to lose my job over a crappy customer, and it took hours to clean it all up again.

Anyway, she came back the next day demanding an exchange on the costume her daughter was still wearing. Like, no, I am not changing her out of it miss. So, I asked my manager from yesterday to please come and handle it, and after he was done with her he apologized for everything he had said the day before LOL

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry for you :(

It was 2 weeks ago, I am still in depression becoz of that shitty day. My exam results were announced and i studied over 1 year for that f... exam and i learned I couldn't get enough point and i couldn't get my job; i have to study one more year and enter again... These were all like a nightmare; I wish they were :'(

What Girls Said 2

• It was June 15th 2013, but I don't wanna talk about it, it's very personal and stuff, but it was DRAMATIC!

• When I pooped my pants when I was in first grade.

What Guys Said 2

• The day that passed about two months ago. I don't wanna talk about it. But I can say that it's between my parents which affected me so bad.

• boner boner