Do you have any collections?

I collect hats and just all sort of headwears. You?

• Yuhhh
    92% (11)71% (5)84% (16)Vote
  • Nuhhh
    8% (1)29% (2)16% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I collect watches, vintage if possible. but it's an expensive hobby to buy good brands and models, so it's going slower than I would like :-(

Other than that I collect coffee mugs from the places/countries/concerts I visit. My favorite one is my Mickey Mouse mug from Disney Paris, because its huuuuge and perfect for my Sunday morning coffee fix.

I also collect sterling silver rings. I buy one at every fair or trip I go to. I'ts like a tradition and I can tell you where I got each ring and it always brings back holiday memories.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I still collect toy cars and planes and other vehicles, Star Wars figures, Transformers, and LEGOs.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I collect rocks, shells, and beach glass

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to collect marbles, or anything that looked like marbles... so anything small and circular.

0|1
    0|0
  • i collect pretty things ♡

0|1
    0|0
  • Not anymore. I used to collect used batteries though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to collect music albums

0|1
    0|0
  • I collect postcards from all the different places I visit

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'd used to collect stickers when I was twelve.

0|0
    0|0
  • I collect game of thrones action figures

0|0
    0|0
  • I collect shoes I like shoes Does that count haha. Or seaglass I really like seaglass.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I don't but I know the value of getting those close to me to collect something affordable: it makes gift buying easy.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yup I have a vintage, baseball, basketball and football collection that numbers around 2,000 cards. A few sets mint condition and a signed baseball, I collect stamps as well.

1|1
    0|0
  • I collect millions... I'm still working on my first one though ;-)

1|0
    0|0
  • I collect fans that I find pretty.

No, not electronic ones. ^.~

ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41xVY26WupL.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Coins, hats, pins and comic books

0|1
    0|0
  • I collect music I have over 500 vinyls 45s and 78s, over 200 cassettes, over 500cds and over a terabit on my computer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have tons of baseball cards. some stamps, old coins, and comic books from when I was a kid sitting in storage. Maybe I'll sell them in 20 years when they are potentially worth something. lol I have a lot of books, music, and plants I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I collect old currencies

0|1
    0|0