Why is it easier talking to a total stranger about your life then someone you know?

I think because maybe they don't judge you. But what do you really think?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• I think its because there are people out there who have either shared simular experiences or are willing to listen and not judge 😊

• It's definitely not for me.

• They don't know you and you can't risk your reputation

• Maybe embarassment or the awkwardness or maybe it involves those they know. Maybe to get an independent viewpoint.

E. g. They can hopefully act without having a vested interest.

Speaking of which, could you please help me with mine? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1623417-why-do-i-suddenly-feel-sexual-desire-for-this-friend-why-is-she

What Girls Said 2

• Perhaps it's because talking to someone you know, you might be worried if they would go round telling anyone about it. Also, I tend to feel that my friends would judge me for everything I do and say. There's only two people that has never judge me and they are my closest friends.

• Your right not only that you can't trust everyone

• Lmao!!! 😂😂😂
      You seem like a nice person so glad we chatted. 😊😊😊😊

• Yup!! You are very nice too! :)

• Just like you, I think it's because they don't judge us. And they might have a different perspective on our problems and they also might be willing to help us.