Right now I am entering 8th grade and I need advice on my late puberty?

Last year in 7th grade, it seemed that everyone but me had hit puberty. Everyone was taller than me, stronger, faster, longer... you know, and i felt left out. It got really bad towards the end of the year because my friends started teasing me and making me feel like garbage because of the reasons above. They just started being jerks to me because of something i couldnt control.
So my point is that i need advice for this next year because i don't know when my pituitary gland is gonna stop being a sloth.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sadly, there isn't a whole lot you can do since everyone's bodies grow and mature at different rates. You're just a late bloomer and it'll happen soon. If not now, then within the next couple years.

It also sounds like you should get some new friends if they keep bugging you about something that you can't even control.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell them to stop being jerks, because that's what they are. You have no reason to be put down or feel bad about a health-related thing like that. Some people just look for things to make fun of, and it's not okay.

What Girls Said 1

• Ignore them.

What Guys Said 1

• Jst Leave it n move on bro!