Adding a Stranger in Facebook... Any Good?

I got friends... n sometimes myself.. add strangers.. whose prfl pic is sexy n hot!! doesn't realise whether itz real or not.. just fall in the "Beauty Trap"!! On other hand it gives a chance fr us to hav contact with more people.. so adding strngers any good?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just know some of these "hot women" are a lot of times men posing as women. Just saying. I know guys who have allowed these people on their page, where they have access to whatever you broadcast to friends, and after some time of flirting and getting some trust, ask for money. Guys who pose as women to scam. So be careful. I'm not a Facebook fan anyway, and I am really against putting people you don't know on your page and leaving your page open to see for the public. Everyone knows Facebook security sucks, and stuff like this just makes it worse.

Most Helpful Guy

• It totally depends on what info u have on your profile.

What Girls Said 1

• If they allow it then go ahead and do it but its not a good idea cause girls who get strangers adding them often have 100 - 200 guys trying to add them to facebook - on top of that - they have their guy friends. You have a better chance of becoming a hockey player then you do of dating a hot girl you find on facebook.

What Guys Said 1

• Depends really on how comfortable you are with them having your profile information.
    If that's no issue, it's no big deal at all