Girls, Did I overreact?

My friend saw me looking at weird stuff on my computer and took it out of my hands to show to his friends. I chased after him and screamed at him at the top of my lungs to give it back and i screamed at him to stop being an ass

Me: STOP!!!
Me: GIVE THE FUCKING COMPUTER BACK!!!
Him: What the fuck
Me: GIVE IT BACK!!!
Me: NOW!!!
Me: Give it back now

• Yes you are wrong
    31% (11)
  • No you aren't
    69% (25)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Girl

• OK to scream at robbers, bullies and jerks that are NOT your friend
    Tell me yo are NOT going to allow him near you again! If you do, THEN you are wrong to react to ANY offense he does to you.
    Offenses:
    First time shame on him
    2nd time shame on you!

What Girls Said 12

• Oops, seems like you were busted big time.
    And again, why only girls are able to answer this? Lol

• You aren't wrong. Your friend over stepped his bounds and you knew that whatever it was on the computer, you would never hear the end of it.

• Best thing I can tell you is, dont look at weird stuff on your computer with your friends there.

• Naa you aren't. if I was your friend I would be laughing and I would of been yelling and screaming too if they took my computer

• You would be laughing at me scraeming?

• Thats so immature

• Im 15 lol. plus Its good to be immature sometimes. relieves stress

• That was a bit of an overreaction dude..

• Your friend was wrong. He should have gave it Back to you. It's your computer.

• what was on there?

• not really, because its your things. you felt like your space was violated right.

• Mind if I ask what you were looking at? But no, you're not in the wrong at all - it's your private business and you don't want other people to know about it and embarrass you like that. I would be screaming my head of and chasing them if that happened to me! What happened in the end? Did he give it back? Don't feel guilty about it or think you were in the wrong, you simply just don't want people to know what you were looking at..

• Of course you're in the wrong.

• He should understand you getting mad

• Yeah you did.