What is the weirdest thing on your mind right now?

Welp, its 2 am how, not many people are up and its time to be anon and say your deepest thoughts or questions :3

0|0
4|9

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Not really anything on my mind right now but I did stumble on a weird question on Yahoo Answers not sure if I should mention it or not. LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • i was thinkin about which popular singer poops more often.. they've never talked about it

1|0
    0|0
  • Dancing breadsticks, don't ask why lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • How do I waste away the entire day doing nothing, is a question on my mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • im thinking about which girl could be wearing granny panties that just walk down the street under thier pants/jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • Seriously, not even lying. How I am going to bed 100 women. Im depressed today because of my repressed childhood so I am feeling like a sexually repressed grenade.

0|0
    0|0
    • Im sorry about that :( remember that quality is better than qauntity so if you're going by number ALWAYS use condoms, it is likely if someone is not safe with you they were not with someone else!

• Thanks sweetie. However, some guys can't choose, so basically, it's not quality or quantity, it's rather what one can get. But condoms are a must, and high 5 for that👍

• Midwest hype!

0|0
    0|0
  • Can i patent this sex position?

0|0
    0|0
    • it would be funny if you could, id look it up

• Show All
    • On the contrary it would be embarrassing for anyone with a white collar career to have a sex position named after him.

• i can see how lol

What Girls Said 3

• What I'm thinking is beyond weird.

I was wondering if sneezing while driving in the car is really dangerous lol

1|0
    0|0
    • OMG I was just looking up the health risks of sneezing xD

• Show All
    • @MissMc3 haha ok ok ok, BUT if I get have brain damage after this I'm coming after you 😏😎 haha

• Lmao fair enough! XD

• i just wanna know why teleportation hasn't been invented yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anger that I can't go country skiing x 10000000 + a date next Tuesday + date next Wednesday + swimming laps tonight after work + the cold temperature outside + Friday night traffic + a recent horrible date + anger that I can't go country skiing x 10000000 + my facial tomorrow morning b3 work + the snow + the snow + the snow + THE SNOW!!!

0|0
    0|0