How can I track someone's phone without them knowing? Like to see where they are?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Speaking from experience where a guy actually did this to me with my computer, webtracking my every move - it's the biggest insult and so violating to have to learn that this happened. And in my case so unnecessary since I had boring online habits and I also told him I was breaking up with him because he was already smothering and possessive over me.

If you are find out, and you would be because chances are you'll confront him with something about his phone and eventually it would come out that you're tracking him, it can mean a lot of trouble for you to try and explain yourself about. If you're worried about him cheating, worry about it without the phone tracking. If you're just plain worried in general, figure out why because it has nothing to do with him, and he doesn't deserve to be watched like a toddler that you're babysitting.

Anyway, if you really wanted to know about phone jailbreaking, you can Google it. I don't know much about it but it's nothing he also can't get off his phone by simply resetting it too. Sounds like there is more going on that has nothing to do with the actual wish to track. It sounds like you need to have a conversation with the person instead about why you feel this way.

What Guys Said 7

• And an even more important question: why the hell would you?

• There are ways to do anything and everything, no that I would advise this, but it is more than possible. Especially so if you have physical access to the device/s

• If i chick tracked my phone, id slap them

• Why slapping, just break up with them, because such girls would be a pain in the ass throughout life.

• Well because @johnyk I dont like cutting girls off for making one dumb decision.

• Oh yeah, that's right. We have to first let her understand that what she is doing wrong

• People like you should not be allowed to date anyone until they fix their issues...

• Join some cyber police or something like that.

• You can't. But more importantly, maybe you should fix the cause of your extreme jealousy instead.

• LOL! WHo are you worried about? Boyfriend?

What Girls Said 2