The weirdest questions are asked at night or is it just me?

Have you noticed that or is it me? I don't mean to offend anyone, it's not my intention but I've noticed that the weirdest questions are mostly asked at night, sometimes I can't believe what I'm reading :o

• yup
  • naaaaaahhhhhhh
  • you're just crazy AND weird...

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahahah I wait for the day when a guy makes a question about how he got his schlong stuck in a power socket while dancing hardcore to Shakira and asks for advice on how to set himself free. One day, this will probably happen.

• Well I once saw an overweight guy ( school prankster ) in high school do the Michael Jackson lunge and then the twirl and he stepped in the trash can when he twirled an did a face plant.

That might be as close as it comes to yours, I'd laugh my butt off if that question actually appears, link to me if it does.

• hahaha thanks :)

• welcome love <3

What Guys Said 15

• I am lucky on a couple of fronts I stay away from the feeds mainly just staying in topics plus peak time on GaG is probably my bedtime. Though I have noticed certain weird questions from anon guys at a certain time that makes me suspect they are from a certain country. These questions make me go
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...a6b0658633.jpg

• Haha that may mean the creeps are not from North America 8)
    Who knows... on some island somewhere far away there could be "this girl" or "that lady" who is addicted to creepyness.
    Gosh, we'll have to send in a detective to do a creepy move to get the reep 8) 8)

• Well for us night would be day time for someone else sooooo yeah

lol I'd agree some of the stranger questions appear at night for us.

• Yep.. particularly because I'm in the UK so the American's all start hitting the net late at night for me. :p

• You mean American usa night time?

• in general :)

• I believe so, probably because it's most active then when people can chill and let their minds weird ideas wonder

• Yup. Bunch of horny freaks. Oh wait that's me too. :-p

• 11:59 - "I really like steak"
    12:00 - "I killed someone once"

• hhaa yeah but not really xD

• Might've been exaggerating a bit.

But yeah. I talk about more personal things before I fall asleep around 5am.

• Yup always use the 2pm rule

• Oh I think it's just you, cause I notice weird questions all times of the day equally.

• ahhh I'm going crazy, would you to an asylum with me? <3

• Oh their's no need for an asylum, Dr. llorando is at your service. ;).

• It's best that the weirdos are online at night instead of stalking the streets

• The same! I gotta wait a bit before getting to the entertaining questions!

• I have never noticed to be honest

• weird? yep.

• People of the darkness lol.

• They are more horny in the night time

What Girls Said 19

• Our night time is another person's morning because this site can be used all over the world.

I personally haven't noticed that but it is possible.

• Not just u. Even I, myself, have asked the strangest questions during night time. It has to do with a mix of being in a sleepy haze and insanely bored out of your mind with the slow movement that GAg sometimes has during the night. This, naturally, makes you desperate and you to tr to think of every single thing you can do to bring more movement to GAG. Therefore the crazy questions you ask in the hopes that the will attract enough people due to the weirdness or some would even call it originality factor of the question.
    Once I have asked something like this: Why would you sell your soul to the devil?

Does this sound like a normal question made by a rational person? Blegh... 😝

• HAAHA NO but I expect weird things from you because you're my friend and all my friends are weird like me :D

• The night posting is real. People are more tired so they're less careful and then there's the drunk and high people. Plus, I think we're all a little more lax with things since posts are slower. It's an experience :)

• bro i dont even know what night and day is with y'all lmao. i feel like I'm on another planet.

• I never noticed that. But now I will pay more attention.
    Maybe at the time those questions are made I'm sleeping, so obviously I can't see them.

• Lol, it's because most people have nothing better to do at night... They can't sleep, so they ask weird question, just to get funny responses ;p

• ahahaha this sounds like me xD

• @HookingSwan Probably our haters reported it, lol. They reported it as nonsense/ trolling xD

• I agree to a certain extent. But I would think there are weird questions on Gag around the clock lol

• For me it's morning, since I'm not from America. 😂

• Probably since there are more people on gag at night due to having more free time at night.

• Trust me I have come across some dozzies during the day too.

• I'm so curious now, what time is it for you right now?

• The stupid trolls are out at night

• what's night for you? it's 5:12pm here in tokyo

• Yeah you are certainly right my friend :P

• When I'm tired and hungry I start having really strange weird thoughts.

So yes... I've noticed this about others and me too.

• I having noticed it :(

• yes, because the people posting them are drunk or high.

• But for some reason, people confess a lot of things at night.

• Dunno I'm not on at night most of the time sometimes I am lol but it doesn't Surpise me