What does a Perfect Day Look like to You ☀️❄️?

Question says it all, perfect day in your eyes, could be your favourite place, something you've dreamt of, being with someone, being someone, practically anything that makes you happy! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I would love is to be self employed. The work I would love to do is run a tourism blog. People buy access to it just like a book in the shop. I would give full in detail advice on all countries I visit including must sees and dos, things that are overrated, best modes of transport to get around, dangers and annoyances plus much much more. I would do this for every country, city and town I visited.

So my perfect day would come from that going to countries, cities and towns, experiencing the attractions, sights and everything and then writing a report on it for my blog. I would build up huge blog that covered pretty much anywhere anyone could want to go. I would also allow people to contact me directly with questions to.

So I would get to travel and experience everything and write my experiences in my blog.

Most Helpful Girl

• my perfect day would be:

waking up in a beautiful big bedroom, open windows and fresh air flowing in with a hint of sunshine. Turn around and cuddle my fiance and just be like that for a while. Feeling his heartbeet. In the distance you can hear the ocean and the seagulls.
    Then we would get up and have breakfast on an amazing veranda overlooking the cliffs.
    Then we would pack up everything we need for swimming, hop on our vespas and drive down the coastline to a small beach (maybe have a little race on the way)
    we would hang out there until some time in the afternoon. We'd head down the road to a local restaurant and have the best and freshest seafood ever. the old man that owns the place would sit with us for coffee and a few grappas and tell us old stories of love and war.
    Then we would head home to clean up and change clothes, because we have to go a concert in the coolest little bar at the port. We'd meet up with friends and just rock out.
    when we eventually get home we start undressing until we reach the bedroom and have amazing sex for hours until falling asleep completely exhausted.

• sounds sooo good!

• ikr! It might actually come true one day, since we are saving up to buy a small place by the sea <3 at least this is how we both picture it

What Guys Said 12

• If you can imagine a day with, if you can imagine this that is, a day with My Girlfriend and Myself, just the two of us. No where specifically, home sounds perfect, and I don't mind if we do nothing but just watch TV, eat, talk, sleep, just as long as we are together and I am with her, its a day made in heaven

(Oh and even if she is sick, I don't care! I will kiss her, hold her, keep her warm and make things for her <3 )

^ but thats just me Asker, how would you describe your perfect day?

• I want to be with my friends for at least some activity :D
    Apart from that, no too emotional situations or collegues or other people playing political or protectionist games... that's not my style.
    I like to be a friend or a collegue, not a politician :o

• Oops you asked exactly the same question as @XNicholeMariex3... a coincidence out of a million?

• nicee and haha i had no idea tbh -.- haven't been checking the questions around here lately :")

• That's funny... but among all the things you have very little chance to ever see happening, I guess you'd rather have won the lottery than asked the same question at the same time hahaha :D

• I swear someone asked precisely this question an hour or so ago. But whatever, for me it's a day spent in solitude, like any other.

• 0|0
  • Weather wise, 73F degrees and sunny with a few clouds in the sky... is absolutely perfect. 8-)

• Spent with a girl whose company I enjoy, just hanging out at the beach, dinner, dancing, then a night of naughty naughty fun

• A foggy, cold, and rainy day <3 💕

• Hanging with friends, watching new movies, learning new words, not too many errands and eating the right food

• A perfect day is, when i make others cry!

• Foggy weather with naked girls walking all over asking for sex...

• The day without any calamities... # best day :-)

• A day where my mind switches off, i stop thinking about everyhting going on and just chill, relax and enjoy good food and maybe a nice walk.

What Girls Said 3

• Low humidity
    80 degree temperature
    Sunshine
    Some cool breeze

• I would like it be chilly, but not too cold (like Fall weather). I'd love to spend the day with friends or a special someone, just exploring places and having fun together.

• Friends coming over, no freaking fights at home unlike yesterday, good weather, and my favorite food