Console or PC Gaming?

For me PC beacause a lot of games on PC are not on console and i like how you can use a usb mouse or a controller on to play. plus you can have have a three screen on PC

What do you like to game on?

• PC
  • Console
So Far PC is wining!

Most Helpful Guy

• PC for the reasons you listed.
    PC is better in almost every way although its harder to maintain you get much more options.

On an expensive pc your games will most often look much better then there console versions and run smoother to. Then there is controller freedom, you can play with a keyboard and mouse, an xbox 360 or xbox one controller. And with a bit of effort even a ps4 controller and for some emulated games even a wii remote. Then there are ofcourse the numbers of extra more specialised options. Fight sticks, racingwheels, flight sticks you name it.

Another thing i personally preffer is the distribution model. My bought games are stored on my account and can be downloaded and automatically installed as much as i want so i never have to worry about loosing the disk.

So how about exclusives? These days many exclusives also release on the pc simply because you miss out on a lot off income if you dont. On top of that we have some exclusive genres such as MMO's , Strategy games and moba's.

All in all the pc is the best platform for me with the only downsides being the maintainace and the cost (You can get a pc for the same price as a console but its not that good although it is on par with the console). Where the consoles you just pop in a disk and play. And ofcourse since its all digital there is no used games.

What Guys Said 16

• I grew up on console and will remain there. I know PC is better in many ways but in the end of the day, console is just easier for me, plus I don't like mouse and keyboard and a lot of the big titles I like are console exclusive. But that is just me. I still use steam for RTS fix!

• PC. Plug in a controller and it's basically the same thing. But you can also get better refresh/frame rates, graphics, sound quality. There's also multiple monitors, mods, custom servers, and I've often found a developer console useful. The only issue is console exclusive games.

• I've always been a PC gamer, and I know how to get the most out of PC so instead of upgrading every year I can wait several. That being said I do enjoy console gaming as well, but I will always at heart be a PC gamer.

• I like console partly because I like playing with friends. I have played a few PC games mostly RMS's but kinda busy now for that haha. Not saying you are but I get annoyed by the PC gamers who think they are the master race >.< I like em all occasionally haha

• PC for the win!

• I switched to console because I don't feel like upgrading my PC every year just to play the latest games.

• Surprincgly you don't have to, you could just downgrade your graphics settings every year until the point they look like console quality after that you should be golden.

• Why spend 3000 bucks on a PC that just barely gets the job done when you can spend 300 on a ps4 and it will never stop getting the job done flawlessly? Consoles for lyfe.

• I see what you mean prices for gaming PC's and gaming laptops are expensive and consoles are cheaper and can play games well! but for me I have a HP Pavilion x360 touch screen but for a mouse I bought a cheap 8$ usb mouse that works extremely well!

• Try playing someone on mkx or street fighter 5 net play and I bet you're computer will lag tremendously.

• Lmao who in the blue hell said you had to spend 3k on a gaming pc? Just build it yourself for much cheaper.

• PC.

Screw consoles anymore.

• PC > Console any day.

• PC. No contest.

• im console fan, you get me fam?

• PC, i have my graphics set on maximum with 60fps, i can't go back to 30 fps with those crappy graphics. I used to be a console player until i could of afforded a pc, but then again i am an addict. i mean enthusiastic.

• Console, because you don't have to bother with hardware considerations.

• Console is simpler so i like it better, and its easy to play with friends and cheap.

• What are you playing now?

• Whatever I can play league on it.

What Girls Said 5

• Pc, while some games are exclusive for psp ( jap. games ) you can just emulate them and done :3 . For me PC= pc + other consoles that are emulated.

• It really depends on the game :) I have ps3 and pc. I like burnout and racers on console.
    I like smite and league and MOBAS on pc.
    And I like minecraft on both and depends what group of friends I wanna play with :')

• I've been on the PC more.

• PC master race :)

• I play on consoles and handhelds