How to grow my eyebrows?

Yes I know it sounds stupid :/ my eyebrows are like super thin and I find it simply impossible to grow it out :/ what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you rub vaseline on them and wear it throughout the day for 3 weeks I heard it is supposed to help

Most Helpful Girl

• Have they always been this way or have they been overplucked?

• No I've never pluck them

• If you've never plucked them, unfortunately you won't be able to make them any bigger. I suggest learning how to draw them in properly (Sephora and MAC do tutorials).

What Guys Said 2

• Apply castor oil to it before going to sleep , and wash off in the morning. Tell me results after 15 days.

• Hm try Rogaine maybe?

What Girls Said 3

• I agree with @9mfeo if they have always been thin you aren't going to get them to grow. Best to learn how to fill them in with a pencil and powder. :-)

• That's not possible. It has to do with genetics. I also have thin, light blonde eyebrows. I always colour them a bit. But thin eyebrows are feminine right?

• I've heard castor oil works