Is smoking attractive?

Would you date a person who smokes? would you kiss a person who smokes? does the smell of smoke bother you?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• 1. no

2. not if I can smell it

3. yes

What Girls Said 8

• I would rather not be with a guy who smokes, but if I really liked him, I would have a hard time turning him down just because he smokes.

• Nope

Nope

Yes...it clings everywhere , and I hate my hair smelling of smoke

• people who smoke are gross... I wo;d never kiss or date someoe who smokes.. and the smell is revolting!

• No,no,no and yes.

• The only way I would date a smoker is if on a scale of 1-10 they were an 11 and suppose if I was dating said 11 I would have to kiss him.

yes yes yes although the odds of finding someone I consider an 11 is pretty slim.

• smoking is not attractive at all. my guy smokes. but I really really wish he would stop. sooooo

1.yes 2. yes. 3. yes. However, I'd much rather date and kiss someone who does not smoke. it's just so bad for you.

• smoking = turn off.

• no , no and yes... smoking is gross. It also triggers asthma attacks..

What Guys Said 8

• It's a major turn off to me.

• Don't care if she smokes as long as she doesn't in her house I like my women smelling sweet. not tart lol!

• ya .

if she's hot

no

and I don't smoke

• Add me to the list of people who've lost a family member to smoking. So when I see an attractive person but they smoke, or their hair/clothes/breath smells of smoke, my mind automatically flashes back to the last time I saw somebody die that particular kind of death...and it's like gee, I kinda know your future... Whether they actually reach that end or not, that's still the path they're walking and I'll let them walk that one alone. Don't want to bury anybody else, thanks.

I essentially see a kind of mixed aura of Death and Stupid surrounding them, which is not the biggest turn-on.

So No / No / Yes.

• wel I can tell you that my girlfriend smokes and I woulod still kiss her every dude is diffrent

• i don't think smoking is attractive. its the cool thing to do now a days and I just don't get it. I have watched family members die from smoking, just seeing the aftermath of that lifestyle has turned me off to ever smoking religiously. I have smoked before but its a disgusting habit and I don't know how I would feel about dating someone who smoked. if I cared about them enough to stick around I would definitely encourage them to stop though

• Actually, nowadays it's actually not all that 'cool' to smoke. It might be a rebellious thing to do for younger types, but for the majority of people, they just get ridiculed and looked down upon for it. Plus you can't even smoke most places these days. The prices keep going up as well. It's just really not that great of a thing to take part in in many regards.

• No

No

Hell yes

• Yes, yes, and no.

• As for the heading, whether or not it is attractive. It is neither attractive or unattractive to me. I'm indifferent to it.