Some people have absolutely no life?

There are some people on here that obviously have no life. For the last 3-4 weeks, one user (you know who you are) has posted almost 1 take every day.

Others I have always noticed are on...

Sad, sad people... be ashamed!

Most Helpful Girl

• what people do with their time is of their concern only they are free to do whatever they want.. its not a valid reason to call them the ones who have absolutely no life!! that's mean... but the real question is.. if you were able to witness this everyday for the last 3-4 weeks... it means you're on GAG everyday too right?

Most Helpful Guy

• Who has less of a life?
    >people on here who post good takes daily
    >people on here who complain about good takes daily?

Surely if people spend a lot of time on here, and you are here to witness it all, doesn't that mean you equally have no life?

Shut up mate haha.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm on here but I've had things to do so I pop in and out. I chat with people I've grown kinda close to. I answer questions. I mean that's why we're all here right? To give advice, chat with others.. grow some form of a relationship to and with people... no?

• And... yet you're here often enough to see who is here regularly? :)

• Typical response from a mid-life crisis woman... Go away will you?

• Oh boo fucking hoo..

• ^ says " @Anonymous ". You're the only weak one I see.

• eventhough i kind of agree wouldn't that mean you have no life either as you witness whats being posted every week or day..
    The pot calling the kettle black

What Guys Said 6

• I asked a question on a math forum once. I thought I knew the answer. But I thought it was an interesting question so I asked. It goes something like this.

If I play a certain online game, and I see a certain person on every time I log on, can I assume they are likely online more than I am, less than I am, or about the same?

• A day take 24 hrs, I dont think posting a take would take too long. Im guy said individual is just spending time, his/her own time at that so wtf about it is your business?

• Haha, ahhhh, whelp, sounds like me alright.

• I do have no life, yes, but I don't spend what little of it I have here all of the time. Mostly...

• I admit, I have no life. Shame on me, eh?

• I guess you are right but no need to make fun of people right?