What's Your Favorite Kiddie (little kid) Show are You Guilty of Watching All/Most of the Time?

For me, it's definitely Arthur from PBS Kids and Go Diego Go! .. omg i love Diego and idc who knows it Lol XD

Ok, so what about you? :p

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• 1|0
    • Arthur will always be a bomb kid show. I used to love Blues Clues as a kid until i found out Steve was on dope and died. Then Joe was a child molester and i forgot what happened to the last guy.

• Wait what? I had no idea what happened to any of them!

Steve left because they found out he was on drugs and then he died. Or did he quit because he knew he was dying and he just happened to be on dope?

There was a guy after Joe? You've gotta be kidding and he was a child molestor on top of that?

My entire childhood had just been shattered 😱😲😨😩😰😩😭

• Ikr, when i found oit, i was heartbroken. Same with Barney. He was my childhood hero, but the guy who played him also was a child molester and had crack cocaine hidden in the tail and they found it.
      Steve was fired because he was on drugs and he later died from it.
      Joe was the one who was the child molester.

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 3

• Well it used to be Dora, then Go Diego Go!, and now I just grew out of it, haha. I don't watch much TV anymore. :/

• Scooby Doo, The Flinstones, The Jetsons, Betty Boop, Popeye, Dinosaurs, Dragon Ball Z, Sailor Moon, Power Puff Girls, The Simpsons and Beavis and Butthead.

• Scooby doo and Tom and Jerry

• My mom LOVES Tom and Jerry Lol. I forgot all about Scooby-Doo. That's one of my ultimate favorites too