Is it even worth working out if your face isn't good?

So today I was having the best workout of my life and it struck me, why the hell should I? I reduced a lot of weight good about 45 kgs but i don't think its made me better looking or anything. In fact if I compare the photos I feel I was more photogenic back then. Moreover, my height is a normal one of 5'9''. So whats the point in working out at all?

Most Helpful Girl

• There really is no point since face is way more important than body. But at least you're staying healthy I guess?

• well, i don't wanna live too long in this world anyway :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and clothes can make a 7 turn into a 9.

• What if you are a 4-5?

• Yeah, i have a good personality and everything of course. My point is simply about working out

• I don't work out either but eat right and in healthy

What Girls Said 3

• As far as I know, people do it for themselves - Most of the times. To feel more confident, healthy or whatever.

• I really doubt beyond the point of losing weight thats gonna happen

• shit i almost think i am PMSing or sth :O

• Hey, who says your face isn't good? Are you alright? I saw what you commented on MissNowhere's post.

• I meant beyond 30 or 40 or sth lol. My face isn't good. I mean I can judge looking at my own photos lol. I am not really bothered about it so much. My only point is why should i bother working out at all?

• yeah, I am normal, I am not ugly or anything. But well, normal means, too much effort to get into a relationship and if you do get the girl she will probably still drool on that better looking smoker and tell u about it and then u'll wanna squish his head and throw it in an aquarium of piranhas :P

And yes, I am not too smart at all this :(

• That is not true! I remember liking a lot of guys deemed "normal", normal is actually great. Smokers are horrible D: don't like them at all.

• Nope. The face is more important than the body. I'm in the same situation.

What Guys Said 5

• depends on how bad your face is
    it can boost your attractiveNess bu you're right, it won't make up for an ugly face

• I have an average indian guy face lol

• Yes you will feel awesome about yourself

• If you get a good enough body, then face won't matter, just make sure u have a tan, good hair, posture, or put makeup on

• look at some of the pron stars mehh faces but their bodies are great, work on what you got