Have you ever been in a life threatening situation?

It can be everything, a robbery, an illness, a traffic accident, a fire or whatever.
I don't think I've ever been in such a situation luckily.
The only thing I can remember is that I almost crossed a very busy street when the traffic light was still red. Almost got hit by a car but I got away without any serious injuries.

Most Helpful Guy

• I got hit by a car once lolol
    I suspect I've had minor alcohol poisoning a few times.
    Once, I could of over-dosed because someone gave me bunk acid.
    Quite recently a dog came out of nowhere and started barking at me. That felt pretty life-threatening.
    I can't think of anything else just now.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wasn't strapped all the way in on a rollercoaster. I'd say that's pretty life threatening.

What Guys Said 6

• I got ran over by a car on Friday and it shattered my tibia. bitch could have killed me. Im suing the shit out of this bitch I want her children to owe me money

• i served in afghanistan twice and each time i had a few life changing experiences. i remember each one very clearly, but the first time i seriously feared for my life was when our vehicle went over a legacy mine left over by the russians during their invasion in the 1980's.

over the years it had found its way to the surface and i was providing top cover in a WIMIK. I saw it a split second before we drove over it and I almost shit myself.

• I was doing some math in my head, calculating how long it would take a person to get to my house, and an AT&T almost slammed into me because of my own idiocy. I also had an asthma attack after touching a balloon (allergic to latex)

• I almost slipped off the rocks into rough water, I probably would have survived but my mate dragged me up anyway

• Shot at and knifed? Meh superficial wounds.

• I wish that'd be awesome

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, quite a few times actually.
    They were mostly situations I brought myself into though, so no pity required.

• I was in a pickup truck that flipped end over end for 275 ft and I was in an emergency landing on a 737.

• I was swimming at the beach in Florida when I got caught in a rip-current.

Fortunately I'm a very strong swimmer, & when I realized what was happening I kept calm & remembered to swim parallel to the shore until I was out of it.