Are lawyers the most HONEST people?

Lawyers never lie!

For those of you who don't know:

They don't lie. They get disbarred if they're shown to have lied
What they do do is theorize, cast doubt, insinuate, and mislead.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yay. Troll Day...

• Not trolling.

• Yeah you're right but to be fair the moment he was arrested for first-degree murder, he was never going to practice law again. I read up on the story apparently he poisoned toothpaste and one of his kids used it by accident what the hell is wrong with this guy.

• Yeah.. I dunno... He's a LAWYER... HAhahahahahahahahahahahahaha ;)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Sometimes they do bad things.

• True like any other profession lol
      Is this the 1st time you put your picture up? You have really nice eyes :)

• Nope, not the first time..
      And these are contact lens, my eyes are dark as Hell :D

• Oh lol I guess I just noticed it now :P
      Haha I still like the shape of your eyes so my compliment is still valid lol :D

• Hah,, hahahahahah... HAHHAH

• O. o Not funny madam

• well, they definitely do anything to win the case. maybe they don't lie, but what you said up there definitely seems true ^^

• They do everything and anything to win as long as it's legal and doesn't lead to perjury.

What Guys Said 7

• Never lie?

I'd hate to be a Lawyer, Most of them know with 100% certainty that the person they are defending is guilty of that crime, Yet they have to pull an argument out of their arse to defend the contrary.

Whilst i wouldn't say they lie, They do drastically bend and deviate the truth.

• They don't lie, just mislead by casting reasonable doubt.

• I'm pretty sure that being a lawyer is on the list of favourite jobs for people with anti-social personality disorder. So, no lol.

• Anti-social people wouldn't take a job where they most openly debate in court and impress the judge and jury so what you said isn't really factual.

• Apparently YOU don't know that anti-social isn't the word for being reserved, shy (asocial)

• You're right, my mistake.

• media.giphy.com/media/cP7qgxarF2oiA/giphy.gif

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• It's the truth toadster!

• Well, Only if you pay them, No on is 100% HONEST!
    They be honest for money. This world full of liers😉

• Well it's job lol of course you have to pay them like any other job

• They also lied for thier owner. Because they must help them win the case

• They help them win the case by misleading and casting doubt not "actually" lying.

• Lol no they're some of the most corrupt people out there, especially criminal ones who stick up for peds.

• They have a legal obligation to help their clients no matter way.
      It's like a doctor operating on a pedo.. is he also corrupt?

• So a lawyer should risk losing his job for a pedophile? What world are you living in?

• If the money is right some will do it.

• As they say "Why don't sharks eat lawyers?" answer: "professional courtesy."

• Lawyer or something else it doesn't matter. Everyone can lie easily for earn more money

• Not if they risk being disbarred and losing their job. I'm not saying it doesn't happen but still very rare.