Why do certain people have bad experiences with Ouija boards while nothing happened to me?

Both my younger brother and I played with it several times (marking this the 4th time) and nothing. The first time was way back towards mid Dec of 2014, where I insisted my brother to play. He was initially trying to say how it wasn't such a good idea and sounded scared. I ended up saying that if suposedly anything happen that he can blame me and I'll fix the issue.

Nothing happened and how my brother isn't scared of it. I even mocked at it and was saying ''hey dead, come to me lol''. Nothing

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you are actually SANE!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing happened when I tried it to. Whyyyy?

What Guys Said 2

• I believe Ouija boards can awaken evil spirits , i know i messed with
    that fortune teller stuff and got a relationship from hell ,

• They had nothing against u. Or the dead had a crush on u

• Or maybe it doesn't exist and it's all in your mind. If you think about something too strong, your mind can be so powerful that it plays tricks on you.

What Girls Said 3

• I unleashed a world of hurt that actually followed me across state lines. Say what you will, I am an intelligent and perfectly sane person who now believes that we shouldn't play with things we don't understand. I didn't believe in it, either, until it happened to me.

• Because it's a toy. It's painted paper and cardboard. It works by your brain subliminally moving it to what you want it to say.

• Because it only works for those who already believe in it. What a coincidence, right?

It's all nonsense, the ones moving it are the participants. Everyone claims they aren't doing anything, but one or more of them are just plain lying.