Why is it I cry when something touches my heart?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because daggers and other sharp objects are bad for your health, and your body doesn't like it much.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're a sensible person :)

What Guys Said 8

• I'm guessing you meant that metaphorically: It may be because you are simply an emotional human being. Showing early signs of depression, or you hide your feelings from the world, and when something touches your heart, all those emotions come gushing out.

• Have you ever felt emotional or got that 'thingly' feeling when listening to music? That's a dopamine response in the brain and could possibly trigger emotion :)

• Because you're an emotional girl... many of us have that, no need to be embarrassed about it :D
    Go to a dramatic movie and look around you in the cinema... you'll see the handkerchiefs appear!

• This singer always hits home in all the right ways

https://youtu.be/Qg7KOjilDEs

• I cry when I watch cartoons. The feels.

i1.kym-cdn.com/.../icrievrytiem.png

• Because it is probably very painful and takes an intricate surgery

• Cuz you're sweet☺️

• The same feeling you get when you put on your dress, it just feels good, right?

What Girls Said 3

• you're sensitive

• You're human

• I really don't know..