How to hack someone's Facebook id?

I want to hack my bf's Facebook ID. It's important for me. I need to check him. Please help. Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dear asker.
    You can ask him to open his FB infront of you and then you can check
    If he is not willing to do this he must be hiding something that you don't want you to see.

What Guys Said 8

• Invasion of Privacy is a crime.

I hope no one is stupid enough to tell you a step by step process on how to

• www.craveonline.com/.../...girlfriend-facebook.jpg

Don't be her. Respect his privacy.

• No, you don't need to hack his Facebook, and you don't need to check anything under his account name.

I know one person who did that so far in their relationship.

They are not together anymore.

• Lol I don't think you can unless you get his password somehow, but you shouldn't just trust him or break up with him.

• You better don't. He'll make you regret it if he finds out.

• Hacking someone's account is a cyber crime.

• Your probably too stupid to know how to hack anyway.

• Why?

• I'm not going to congratulate you for doing the right thing...

• Why? Why?

• Creep alert...

What Girls Said 9

• If you cannot trust your boyfriend, why are you still together? I am all for being your most villainous self, but this is not how one becomes a super villain. This is damsel in distress behaviour. Not flattering. Corrupt yourself and dump him if you feel that he cannot be trusted.

• I'm not going to tell you how to do this or point you in the direction of what to do but I will tell you that if you can't trust someone then you don't need to be with them. Hacking is not worth the trouble because it is possible that they will find out and then you will ruin your relationship.

• If you are that worried he is cheating on you then get rid of him and persides what you are asking for (hacking into someones Facebook account or any account on a computer ( is a crime in this case cyber crime that carries a criminal record with it and possible a jail term with it to

• Okay thanks

• James_mark's opinion is best. Isn't it? I'll do that.

• I'll not hack his account.

• There is this thing I like to call trust. You should get some.

If your worried talk to him about it and usually you can tell when he lying. No need to go jack into his Facebook.

• Well, someones a bit insecure...

• You can't unless you have his username and password. This won't end well if you go through with this. He'll eventually find out and its not gonna be a good thing. Trust me I did this before (when I was 15 and insecure) and the outcome was bad.

• How he will find out? And what was the outcome when you did that?

• Thank you.

• I'll not hack his account.

• If you feel the need to hack him or go through his stuff then obviously you don't trust him and don't need to be together

• Just ask him what you need to know, if he's cheating, dump him.

• You can't.

Also you shouldn't do this.