Is a 'B' a bad grade?

I got a B on my University course.

I don't know whether it's good or not, but one thing I know: despite health issues I took a full course load, and I am happy i was able to do that, and put in required effort.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not quite sure what a B is in terms of percent but I'm pretty sure and A is like 80-100 so a B would be around a 70? I think it's not a terrible grade, because you passed! Could be a lot worse, could have been better but you're not at the bottom. (:

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• What? That's a great grade in college. The only classes I got high grades were ones that had very good teachers or just an easy course structure. But that's kinda rare. If you want a high grade then you have to work for it. So congrats.

• To its college anything that's not c- or lower is showing your putting effort in so quit worrying about it :3

• I don't understand these method of grading. We work with a score on 100 ^^ So, if A means 100/100 and a B like 75/100.

Then yes, in my opinion it's a good grade. I believe you need for some courses here at least an 60 and for the most a 50 ^^ so anything above 60% is a pass

• For university? Goodness no. Kambo_trick3y has a good graphic on that, by the way.

• Lol u kidding me? I don't remember last time I scored it

What Girls Said 2

• Oh honey, I got a few D-s. Bs are fabulous. (I was able to graduate with a B- average).

• Well I got a B too and I hate it!