What's a type of food you hate?

What is something you just refuse to eat?
For me it's cheese... I hate that I hate it.. It's just so embarrassing if I have to take the cheese off of a pizza before I eat it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Mushrooms. The texture is gross.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• d00d you can order a pizza with no cheeeez :P

I don't take kindly to certain kinds of seafood, depending on how it was prepared.

• Any type of Asian food. It's flat-out NASTY. I can stomach just about anything else. Mexican is definitely my favorite followed by Italian.

• Liver, there is no way I'd eat that unless I were starving.

• My sister does that and we are always constantly teasing her for it, cheese is so good! anyway, I refuse to touch anything that has mayo on it... so I guess I can't speak lol

• i hate mayo too !

• @COCOCHANEL it is the worst! I am American and I am living in the UK, they put it on everything here!!! I can never get a premade sandwich and even burger places I have to be sure to say no mayo because they often just put it on even if they don't say on the menu! ugh it is just gross to me I guess...

• Peanut Butter. I just don't like the taste and smell.

• Cilantro. It tastes like soap. why anyone eats it is beyond me..

• i hate pizza and hamburgers😑 by the way your dutch so shouldn't you love cheese😕

• Pork i try to avoid

• Fish, hate It's taste and texture.

• warm pineapple... I'll swallow it, no chewing.

• Mushroms, i can't even stand them on pizza

• Resoto. Just no.

• I think pork is disgusting unlhealthy as hell too I puke a little every time I see anyone eat pork

• Peanut butter. I freaking hate it. Nasty stuff. I use almond butter instead.

• Anchovies, sardines, any fist that be in a can

• Duck, I just hate it lol

• cheese and fish ^^

• I hate cucumber.. the only time I can stand it is when it's in crispy duck pancakes. lol

• Dinuguan... I can't stomach it...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinuguan

What Girls Said 11

• I don't like sweet potatoes that much - I don't hate them but they are inferior to regular potatoes in taste.

• I despise onions & pickles... When I was younger, my mom would ask the employee in McDonald's to not include them in my kids meal :)

• i just can't stand peanut butter

• Cheesecake, liquorice

• Seafood (fish, sushi and all other weird things), olives, mushrooms, any meat besides chicken, pork and beef.

• i dislike tomoto's they do nothing for me at all

• Condiments in general. I hate them all 😔

• Beets yucky

• I hate anything that tastes bitter.

• I hate onion, it makes my eyes all watery and in food it makes me wanna vomit yuck.

• I really hate eggs 😷