What's a type of food you hate?

What is something you just refuse to eat?
For me it's cheese... I hate that I hate it.. It's just so embarrassing if I have to take the cheese off of a pizza before I eat it.

0|0
12|20

Most Helpful Guy

• Mushrooms. The texture is gross.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• d00d you can order a pizza with no cheeeez :P

I don't take kindly to certain kinds of seafood, depending on how it was prepared.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any type of Asian food. It's flat-out NASTY. I can stomach just about anything else. Mexican is definitely my favorite followed by Italian.

0|0
    0|0
  • Liver, there is no way I'd eat that unless I were starving.

0|0
    0|0
  • My sister does that and we are always constantly teasing her for it, cheese is so good! anyway, I refuse to touch anything that has mayo on it... so I guess I can't speak lol

0|0
    0|0
    • i hate mayo too !

• @COCOCHANEL it is the worst! I am American and I am living in the UK, they put it on everything here!!! I can never get a premade sandwich and even burger places I have to be sure to say no mayo because they often just put it on even if they don't say on the menu! ugh it is just gross to me I guess...

• Peanut Butter. I just don't like the taste and smell.

1|0
    0|1
  • Cilantro. It tastes like soap. why anyone eats it is beyond me..

0|1
    0|0
  • i hate pizza and hamburgers😑 by the way your dutch so shouldn't you love cheese😕

0|0
    2|1
  • Pork i try to avoid

2|0
    0|1
  • Fish, hate It's taste and texture.

0|0
    0|0
  • warm pineapple... I'll swallow it, no chewing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mushroms, i can't even stand them on pizza

0|0
    0|0
  • Resoto. Just no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think pork is disgusting unlhealthy as hell too I puke a little every time I see anyone eat pork

0|0
    0|1
  • Peanut butter. I freaking hate it. Nasty stuff. I use almond butter instead.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anchovies, sardines, any fist that be in a can

0|1
    0|0
  • Duck, I just hate it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • cheese and fish ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate cucumber.. the only time I can stand it is when it's in crispy duck pancakes. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Dinuguan... I can't stomach it...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinuguan

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I don't like sweet potatoes that much - I don't hate them but they are inferior to regular potatoes in taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • I despise onions & pickles... When I was younger, my mom would ask the employee in McDonald's to not include them in my kids meal :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i just can't stand peanut butter

1|0
    0|0
  • Cheesecake, liquorice

0|0
    0|0
  • Seafood (fish, sushi and all other weird things), olives, mushrooms, any meat besides chicken, pork and beef.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dislike tomoto's they do nothing for me at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Condiments in general. I hate them all 😔

0|0
    0|0
  • Beets yucky

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate anything that tastes bitter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate onion, it makes my eyes all watery and in food it makes me wanna vomit yuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really hate eggs 😷

0|0
    0|0