Is it weird to move out?

I want to move out of this town even tho i dont really have a reason too, i just want too. Why? because i have been in this town for about 23 years now and i live at home, i have been through a lot in this town and i never really liked this town, my mom chose to live here (i didn't). Is it weird to just move to another town? are people ginna think its weird? i found one in a bigger city (650.000) people and my town has (174.000) people. Are people gonna think im crazy?

Most Helpful Guy

• People do that literally every day.

Most Helpful Girl

• People move to different cities and different countries all the time. I've always wanted to see the world and have lived on two different continents so far. There is nothing weird about it. Nobody will think you're crazy. And even if they did, what does it matter what others think?

What Guys Said 3

• No, it's not weird at all, don't worry about what people are going to think. If you want to experience something new, it's absolutely fine.

• You should feel free to move.

So here is something I learned after my first move: You won't be leaving all your problems behind particularly if the problem is YOU.

• It's your life to live , do what you want. worst case scenario you could always move back to your town 2 - 3 - 4 years down the line , you don't have to answer to anybody as long as your happy.

What Girls Said 2

• no! if you want to move then move just make sure you got the house checked and everything ready to move ^-^

• really?

• yeah! we move all the time. + your 23 you can decide if you want to move 😉

• not weird at all.