Christians, have you stopped believing that Jesus is the biological son of God?

• Yes, have stopped believing Jesus is the biological son of God
  • No, still believe Jesus is the biological son of God
  • Have never believed Jesus is the biological son of God
Believing that Jesus is the biological son of God means Jesus inherited half his DNA from each parent (God and Mary).
HOW?
Does God have DNA? Doesn't that make him a human being?

Most Helpful Girl

• Jesus is the son of God. I don't know about biology and all that extra stuff.

• Believing that Jesus is the biological son of God means Jesus inherited half his DNA from each parent (God and Mary). how?

Most Helpful Guy

• Anyone who believes Jesus was an actual person is an idiot, Jesus represents an idea. An idea that has been presented in so many religions cultures etc

Horus
    Odin
    Attis
    Krishna
    Dionysus
    Mithra

all of these others share the same idea as jesus

What Girls Said 1

• man i dunno anymore, but still clicked two because im scared of denying christ even though i possibly dont believe. Hmm this is a very confusing time in my life :-/

• How so?

• well if i decide my religion is a crock of shit, it changes the way see i life, my decisions, some relationships and my relationship with whatever that small voice is that i always thought was God. And I've never really believed in hell or been particularly scared of it, but looking at it from this angle it looks like a pretty big risk.

• Fair enough considering your viewpoint. I will say this. over the last couple years, I've gotten more and more into my church and stronger faith.. and I'm always pretty happy, confident, and secure in knowing I belong to Christ. It really is a safe feeling.

What Guys Said 6

• Christ is the son of God.

But I have no clue about how the biology worked. Does God even have DNA? I doubt it.

• Maybe just a metaphorical expression.

• I stopped believing in fairy tales many years ago.

• That's what makes us CHRISTians... we believe Christ is the son of God.. Weird question.

• A biological son?

• I'm thinking you're misinformed on the biological part of all this... Jesus Christ was born of the virgin Mary through immaculate conception by means of the Holy Spirit. He didn't need DNA, He was God on earth. It was a miraculous birth.

• According to your description Jesus was never a biological son of God.

God brought Adam into being without a father nor a mother, why Christian did not consider him to be a son of God?

• Hmm is this god on a cloud starring down at you waxing your wang?

• I believe Jesus was a retilian humanoid alien hybrid from another dimension

• There is no God. End of story.