What would you do if you were a crow for a day?

0|0
12|10

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. I would kill Olly
    2. I would tell the wildlings to go further south
    3. I would open the gates of the wall just before the whitewalkers arrived and run away to winterfell lol.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I'd fly around looking for a girl to pet me ... hhahahaa

I'll be a nice crow
    i3.examiner.co.uk/.../JH201113Gcrow-04.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd poo on that car of that darn idiot that keeps sticking behind me because I drive at the legal speed on the road..
    I'd try to steal someone's food like the seagulls do
    I'd distract people by just being there, and being a bird with human brains, creeping everyone out

1|0
    0|0
  • I would fly to Australia and fly around @justbanannaz because she hates certain types of birds. ( joking )

Seriously though I'd try to talk, and just do all sorts of things, crows are pretty cool birds.

1|0
    0|0
    • ... of all the sweet ways u could have said that, but noooooo PLAY ON MY PHOBIA SOME MORE Y DONT U? :O

crows are ugly, loud, and they stare too much -.-

flying all the way to australia tho, that's one hell of a journey 😏

• Show All
    • a little evil hmm?
      and HAH. u have no idea what's coming 😈 @phoenix98

• @justbanANNAz lol what a guy can't fly around, maybe sit on a wire lol.

Hehe, we'll see.

• I'd think of playful ways to be annoying:

media0.giphy.com/media/125dLiH6FOeBAA/giphy.gif

2|0
    0|0
  • Poop on cars that have truck nuts on them. Try not to get killed by a bigger bird...

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd close the sliding glass window on people like they did in that commercial

1|0
    0|0
  • Get some crow clunge

1|0
    0|0
  • Shit on everyone from the sky!

1|0
    0|0
  • id take a shit on ur head :P

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I guess I'd be allowed to be really mournful about how my father's wife never loved me or accepted me and kicked me out of the house when I was 14. I decided to go up to the frozen hellscape of the Wall because I thought it was an honourable task but my mentors just keep beating me down.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd fly to a corn field, land on a scarecrow telling him he's not fooling anyone, then pig out on corn.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd gather all my crow friends and land on someones lawn and caw annoyingly.
    People associate crows with death so i think i could freak someone out with all my crow friends xD

1|0
    0|0
  • fly around the whole city! ^-^

1|1
    0|0
  • shit on the pple that upset me

1|0
    0|0
  • Fly, fly and FLY!! I would enjoy the solitude I would gain from it.
    I would be one heck of a loner and wanderer birdie.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd fly everywhere

1|0
    0|0
  • Scratch people

1|0
    0|0
  • Poop on the people I hate.

1|0
    0|0
  • Shit on peoples head duh !

1|0
    0|0
  • Eat stray food and crap everywhere :D

1|0
    0|0
  • fly SO MUCH. Have bird sex, look at myself in a puddle and tell all the other crows how pretty i am hehe. spy on people, Caw outside peoples window when they are trying to sleep in, hang out in a playground and write messages in the sand to kids then fly off when they try to tell their parent... be a vigilante for justice.. Hang out on shy kids shoulders to make them look cool..

1|1
    0|0
    • Woahh so much fun! Amazing!

• Show All
    • Yay! Can I be the leader? Pleaseee make me the leader --pouts-

• Siiighhh ok i guess.. But remember, with great power comes great responsibility. Rule wisely Crow Lord.