What should I do with my last few weeks of freedom?

Law school starts in a little over 2 weeks. I just moved across the country and all that... now I'm BORED. Give me some ideas.

Most Helpful Guy

• Apparently make a new fucking account. Look at you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Get your dogs and find a good hiking trail!

What Guys Said 11

• Watch the Cubs beat my Giants

http://i.imgur.com/3OwG4yn.gif

www.cutecatgifs.com/.../sad.gif

profrienzi.files.wordpress.com/.../...adorable.jpg

No but I would just spend time doing what you like to do and maybe get organized on preparing for school.

• Awwwww. Cute. Poor cav everything is going to be alright. 👫

• @BelleGirl21 Haha I was exaggerating. It just seemed fitting because they've beaten my team three days in a row. And I love that top cat gif 😅 Thank you though belle : )

• well you have Karl there with ya. hmm.. spend like a good 2 days exploring the entire area around you, and im sure ideas will start popping in!

• Do what you do best, bust some catfishes and call people out on their shit!

• Write some more MyTakes!. I complimented your MyTakes in one of my questions in your absence!

Welcome Back :).
    http://imgur.com/ltUH8YI.jpg

• I've been practicing law for 29 years. Where will you be attending school?

• That depends if your school is in a city area or more rural. Go walk around the city and learn the place if it's an urban place or go take a hike in the wilderness if it's more of a rural school. You can look up meetups to see if anything fun is happening in your area.

Sorry but can I ask when did you take the LSAT and did you just study for that while also studying for college? I'm in that phase right now of taking the LSAT next spring/summer.

• I took the LSAT in February. I decided to take a year off, but studying while in school wouldn't have been impossible. I have two dogs so I'm thinking of finding some outdoorsy stuff to do.

• Where are you going to law school and where do you live now? Knowing the answers to these may help me answer your question better...

• Sorry due to the internet being a cesspool I'm not disclosing my school or location lol

• Then I can't answer your question as well as I could otherwise. by the way, the world is a cesspool for far longer than the Internet has been in existence. You will soon learn this in law school.

As for what you should do? If you have the money, leave home now and take the two weeks to drive across country and see friends. The best education you can get is by travelling. Do that. Especially as a lawyer, it is imperative that you understand other people's backgrounds and to do that you need to see where they come from. So, travel now to your law school and learn about the real world before litigating or legislating about it.

• I did that to get here haha

• Get drunk and streak through the city streets butt naked, when it's over you'll be a massive hit on YouTube and possibly the local news.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y_hWeN249fs

• Scope out good places to eat/unwind after a long week, hiking, put the finishing touches on your new place, but I'd suggest doing as little as related to school as possible so you are fresh for the start of law school.

• Me + you = My room ;)

• have you ever had your car stuck in snow, mud or sand?

What Girls Said 4

• omg you're back! :D

• *get logistics out of the way - apartment, registration, finances, etc.
    *"bar review"

i'd say more but my hotel internet seriously sucks

• Go meet the new people and explore :D

• Why don't you explore the country you moved to?