What is the most deep or profound quote you have ever read or heard?

Most Helpful Girl

• You say that you love the rain, but you open your umbrella when it rains.
    You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadow spot when the sun shines.
    You say that you love the wind, but you close your windows when the wind blows.
    This is why I am afraid, that you say you love me too.
    -William Shakespeare.

What Guys Said 4

• this dialogue from Smallville hit me

Clark: How is he?

Martha: Not good. Clark, Mr. Beales died half an hour ago.

Clark: With all my abilities, there's nothing I can do. What do we do if Dad...

Martha: I don't know. Did I ever tell you about the first time I ever saw him?

Clark: No.

Martha: He came to Metropolis U. to take a finance course and he was sitting by a fountain all denim and flannel eating an apple. And I asked to borrow his notes. He didn't know that I was the note-taker for the class. He still doesn't.

Clark: You were sly, Mom.

Martha: He was so cute. So I asked him for his notes and he just handed over his notebook without even asking my name and I said, "How can you be so sure I'll bring it back?" And he said, "I prefer to believe in people."

Clark: That sounds like Dad.

Martha: And I remember looking at him, completely embarrassed because I was thinking the dumbest thing. I was thinking God, I hope he marries me. I still think that. Every day there's part of me that says, God, I hope he marries me.

• 0|0
  • "Mandeep" -Coca Cola

• ''Life is shit, you just have to try and make it a bit less shit''

What Girls Said 2

• "They tried to bury us. They didn't know we were seeds."

• This sums a lot of people up on GaG:

" Be careful who you trust, the Devil was an Angel once"