Is it wrong for me to want to play with Lego?

Right... I mean im 16 but looking 18+ with a beard and everything but There is one thing stuck in the corner of my mind... Lego I want to be alone with Lego Tones of it and just build build build... I had Lego when I was a kid and I Loved it I had the Star Wars Sets and the Harry Potter sets Ahh it was a dream. But for some reason now I crave to just go mental over Lego and build massive projects that I can plan in my head... Is this a bad thing? Girls would you find this wierd? And do any of you despite what age you may be just want to go mental with Lego and build huge projects?

Nice comments... When I have kids I will be sire to attract them into Lego so I have an excuse to play with it xD

Most Helpful Girl

• Meh, I'm 28 and I have a giant Lego collection. Although it's less fun than it was when I was a kid :/

Most Helpful Guy

• not at all! my mom learned a few years ago to get me something like a lego kit for Christmas and my birthday. too often I knew what I was getting or even got it myself, but I love putting on some music and having a go at legos and I can do that with family when I home for such holidays- normally I play video games in my free time.

What Girls Said 1

• This is embarrassing but when I was 16, I still played with barbies and action figures. And I even had a barbie car and would pretend a fast and furious shit was happening :D Good times...

What Guys Said 2

• legos are still cool as fuck. I don't play with them but hey you get to build shit. that's fun as fuck.

• I think men just have kids so they have an excuse to do all the fun shit they got to do when they were little.