If 2 boys sleep in the same bed , does that mean they are gay?

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course not. I share my bed with other girls that doesn't make me lesbian and that doesn't make you gay neither.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not necessarily. During hotel trips and stuff for band or cross country, people usually have to share beds since they throw 4 people to a room -- budget cuts. I've had to do it and I'm definitely not homosexual. All my friends and classmates have had to do it and they're not homesexual either. No one really likes it but they put up with it.

If you are stuck in a situation like this and feel uncomfortable, here are my suggestions...
    1.) Don't be under the same layer of sheets.
    2.) One person sleeps reverse so that no ones head is on the same side. That way, you don't wake up and have awkward accidental cuddling.
    3.) Make a pillow blockade. Put a pillow in between the two people sharing the bed so there is a seperation between them.

If it gets reaaally too much for you, just find a couch or chair to sleep in.

It only becomes gay if you start doing more than just being in bed-- like kissing/sex/romantic things.

What Girls Said 5

• No, being attracted to guys only makes a guy gay.

• Not at all. Only if you feel physically and emotionally attracted to guys.

• If nothing sexual is going on then no they are not gay.

• No-.-'

Not unless they both are capable of loving another man, the way a straight man loves a woman. Actions can't make you gay for fucks sake..

• no lol.
    if they're having sex, then that would be a different answer.

• no we just had sleep over...

• so not gay.
      put your mind at ease?

• yh thanks

What Guys Said 8

• Of course ew. How dont you know this? Don't listen to these girls lol. If you tell other guys about you 'sleep overs' your going to be the butt of jokes and rightly so. If your in a sleep over you'd do everything u can to sleep away from your matE not on the same bed for fucks sake. Was your morning wood wedged in him when u woke up?

• wow... i dont know what to believe now.. so many diff opinions...

• Lol I was joking man just dont do that because you'll get a reputation for it. As long as you weren't excited by your matey it's fine. But I'll admit it's not a good look. But your not gay so breathe lol. I was only harsh to teach u what other guys would say so in other words prevent you from doing it again.

• oh i see

• no, not at all. I've slept in the same bed as my mates hundreds of times. for example, if im too drunk and lazy to walk home lol.

• It depends actually if u sleep together coz there is no place to sleep in its normal if u were sitting doing anything playing , watch youtube , etc and fell asleep then it's normal

• No but it is weird.

• why is weird? explain pls?

• Then disregard my opinion and next time post what actually happened so people don't have to guess.

• oh ok

• if a person sleeps in bed with their dog, does that mean they're into bestiality?

• dog ain't human bro...

• No. It's weird... but no.

• why is it weird?

• drunk, sleep overs... not enough bed so one have to sleep in the same bed as the other

• Oh, I see. That makes more sense.

• it's a bit alarming.

• If they are not attracted to each other, or wank each other off, then no, they are not gay.