Girls, Ever been called a racist or race traitor because of who you date or don't date?

Maybe you like dating only one type of ethnicity over others or you only date your own ethnicity and no one else.

• Yes
    57% (20)
  • No
    43% (15)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I was called white washed cause I'm Asian and did not prefer Asian men over men of other races.

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I'm white and I've turned down black guys before. Not because I have anything against them, just because I didn't have romantic feelings for those particular people... And every single time they played the race card... I was like "really? Rejection hurts you that bad?" Smh.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been called something really hateful. Not racist but it was super mean and ugly. people don't understand that having a tyoe or preference doesn't make u racist.

1|0
    0|0
  • No one should be shamed of having a preference, am I supposed to date say an Indian guy just because he's nice even though I am not turned on at all?
    Im Asian and prefer white, caribbean and mixed guys, and I'm not going to force myself to fuck someone I'm not attracted to.
    Its not always social, I've never met anyone white other than my father and never seen black guys til last year.

Attraction is biological! People should stop judging other people's sex and romantic life.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am called "malinchista" because I prefer American stuff over many mexican things, but when it comes to dating, I really don't care about race or gender.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been called racist all my life because I wouldn't date a black guy.
    I think they're just as funny, cute, smart, and interesting as white people, I'm definitely not racist.
    Yes, I have guy friends who are black.
    Yes, they are great people.
    I personally just aren't attracted to them. Like beards! It's just a preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yes. Practically my whole life.

I'm what some people would label an "oreo". Even though I was born and raised as an African.
    It's how I was raised.

And I've only ever had feelings with men who weren't black.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and a uncle tom
    Was a angry bitter black guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I had a guy call me racist cause I didn't wanna talk to him

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that I know of, but I don't care what others say if we are both happy and it's a healthy relationship. I don't look at the physicality but personalities and how we are together. If we click, I date him/be in a relationship with the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I haven't. But that's probably because I never dated anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure but I just ignore it

0|0
    0|0