Guys, What makes a girl cute?

14

What Guys Said 13

• Rinko Yamato from Ore Monogatari and Nagisa Furukawa from Clannnad are both my definition of what makes a girl cute. Everything from her innocence, to her getting embarrassed over things like holding hands and such, to her having interests in cute things or characters from stuff, are all extremely cute.

• It really matters on the guy in hand... Every guy finds a girl cute in there own way if you know what I'm on about

• Being a Roy Orbison, wait being a Roy Orbison fan isn't cute,! it's hot and sexy.

• Probably da butthole (_*_)

• Don't go for cute. Aspire for something that lasts longer, like honesty and good moral values.

• Her beautiful eyes & smile
    Her way of expressing herself when she talks, walks
    HER OUTFIT

• For me her face, smile and her good nature :)

• Personality

• When she hugs me and kiss me with starinv in eyes and talking.

• short, curvy... so a lot of Asian girls

• Dreamy eyes, slightly unpolished hair, loose shirts with longer skirts, romantic shyness, creation of the feeling you want to hug them to death, and the fact you know she cares about you and will love you endlessly.

• Two words:

"Your'e hot"

• Her Asian race physical features.