Guys do u prefer girls with makeup or not? and why?

I just wanna know :) oh and girls can tell me what they think about it as well :)

0|0
3|10

Most Helpful Guy

• No makeup, natural beauty is always better. I have nothing against makeup though.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• no make up.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• No makeup, for sure. If any, then something very light and natural looking.

1|0
    0|0
  • Obviously it depends on girl.
    Majority of girls look better with some mascara and/or maybe a little eyeliner. Concealer can help if needed. Other makeup is useless

There are some girls, like my crush, who look god damn beautiful with or withour makeup, and I envy their luckiness even though I'm a guy.

For

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I guess u r right ! 😊 Hahaaha good luck with her 😉😄

• well it depends what type of make up you mean, if its light make up it good but if its like the pictures attached its total turn off but I normally prefer girls without make up, because they are natural

www.indoremedia.com/.../too-much-makeup.jpg

donnygalella.com.au/.../makeup_xtina.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh God 😱🙈🙊 ... They definitely exaggerated with their make up !! Yeah I understand.. Natural beauty is better... And light make up is nice as well !

• Great we are on the same page :)

• Hahha yeah I guess 😊

• literally no make up

1|0
    0|0
  • I like make up on girls i think it makes them look nice
    but honestly doesn't matter to me cause both of my
    ex gfs never wore make up ,

0|0
    0|0
  • Makeup is just paint on the face, why would that make me appreciate anyone's features better? Their features are biologically inherent, makeup is just in the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well yeah, I think a little make up goes a long way
    I like it
    But I don't care if the girl I like wears it or not

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I know what u mean 😊 make up is nice when its natural I think.. U know, not overdone... I think haha 😊

• Exactly ☺️☺️☺️☺️

• Hahahha great we r on the same page then 😄👌👍

• I prefer a girl with some makeup... I like seeing girls dolled up and looking super-girly! ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • i just love seeing girls do what they want.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Most guys will say that they prefer no make up, and they do mean it, but they are kind of clueless as to whether a woman or girl is actually wearing make up or not when they go for a more natural look... for example:

aroundmakeup.com/.../...ry-Natural-Femme-Look1.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...b1ebaa7aa4.jpg

thenotice.net/.../1.-No-makeup-look-prep.jpg

byt.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/.../...backstage-2.jpg

A lot of guys would look at those pics and honestly think that she isn't wearing any make up... I think, despite honestly meaning it when they say they prefer no make up, if you show a guy 9 pictures and 3 of them are completely natural, 3 of them are "natural" looking make up, and 3 of them are full face make up and ask them to pick the three prettiest, they will almost always, without fail, pick the 3 "natural" make up ones as prettiest/most attractive.

I rarely wear make up, and my boyfriend finds me attractive, but every time I do wear it he always comments that I look really good.

3|0
    0|0
    • I think make up can make a girl look nicer or more attractive but I don't like it when its over done ! Especially when girls at high school go with looots of make up on their faces !! And I think natural looking make up is nice.. Oh and I agree with what u said as well ! 😊

• I've personally never liked the way it felt, so I don't wear it.
    If other people want to use it that's fine, it's their choice but I think it looks better when a lot isn't used.

1|1
    0|0
    • Yeah !! I agree ! On my b-day before a few days I wore it to see how it looks like and I instantly went to get it off 😆 .. It just wasn't me !! If I ever put its for an occasion or I put something REALLY light and simple !