Have your friends ever embarrassed you in front of your crush?

I felt like mines was really bad because it influenced my crush into thinking that I was weird. (Me and my friends would hang out near my crush). I had one friend that would say things like (in a loud voice) "looks like there's some Asian persuasion going on here". since I was into anime at the time (not really into it anymore) it didn't really helped my case and I felt like he thought that I was 'those type of people' if you know what I mean. When a mutual friend asked if I liked anyone, one of my friends replied saying "yea it's the guy with the bowl cut behind us". This happens all in the same day and my crush's friends were completely silent (this happend multiple times) I was so embarrassed, I felt like crying. Now I know not to tell people about my crushes.
What's your story?

((Sorry for the vocab and grammar mistakes))

Most Helpful Guy

• My crush junior year was a freshman, and I only saw her in yearbook, so my friends didn't get a chance to.

My crush now was just my coworker but she went to a different school, so my friends knew about her but didn't get a chance to embarrass me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah. I farted once around them and they won't shut up about it. And making fun of me eating junk food all the time and going vegetarian Once.

Why are they even my friends?

What Guys Said 1

• In high school, all the time. They'd poke fun at me or all start smirking...

BASTARDS

What Girls Said 4

• My friend ATTEMPTED to embarrass me, but I turned it around.

My crush came through the drive through (back in the day I worked at Tim Horton's) and when he came to the window, she rushed to the window and yelled: "RJ THINKS YOU'RE HOT!" He looked at me, I smiled and I said: "Yeah, I think he's a good looking guy, so what? Don't be so immature." He ended up laughing at her and she looked like a tool.

• I've been there girl you're not alone. They just think they are helping... lol

• My "friend" spilled pizza sauce all over my shirt in front of my crush

• all the time.