Donald Trump - Preferred Democrat canditate?

Not a typo in title - Who else feels after coverage and reaction to Donald Trump on Republican debate last night that the democrats secretly wish that he wins nomination.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't follow politics, but I hope he doesn't get the vote.

• I am not American but I hope he doesn't win either

• Thank you for MHO! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Sigh. I can just see him pushing the button that sets off nuclear war with a satisfied "You're fired".

What Girls Said 2

• He has the Hispanic vote believe or not

• i hope he doesn't win.

What Guys Said 4

• There is no way in hell that he'll win the nomination.

But as far as the other party wishing he'll win, there are candidates like that in almost every election. From the Democrat point of view they'll want someone easy to beat, and Trump will be easy to beat.

It goes both ways though. Republicans are hoping for a Democrat candidate who's easy to beat.

Oh geez, I can't believe I'm talking about the next election already. Didn't we just go through this? I've gotten so I hate all the presidential election stuff. It's gotten almost never-ended. As soon as one fiasco ends, it's immediately on to the next.

I'm glad I don't have a TV and don't follow this stuff.

• The presidential in the US seems to be a total beast in its own right - From an outsider point of view it seems to last about 20 months and the party nominations are nearly more bruising than the election itself. Again looking from outside (btw I am irish) the republican HQ seem terrified that Trump will get their nom.

• Yea, it's its own beast. That's unfortunate considering that everything else gets drowned out. The US president doesn't really have much power - except by influence. All the congressional, state and local issues get drowned out, even though that's where the real power lies, and where the most important decisions are made.

It happens earlier and earlier every time. The informal jockying for position begins as soon as the last election is over. More formal studies and surveys on public support for various candidates begins not long after that. The formal process starts much sooner than it used to.

The primary elections are done at the state level (well ALL elections are at the state level - there are no national elections in the US). The states set their own date for the primary election. What happens is they set them earlier and earlier so their state gains more influence. The results in the first few states seriously narrow the field. So they try to get in before the other states.

• Donald Trump will attract voters by sheer guts. He's not apologizing and kowtowing to people.

And let's face it... he's better than the loser with a rock troll wife from Frozen, Jeb Bush. And that scary old hag, Hillary?

• not sure but im hoping he becomes president of usa!! TRUMP for 2016!!

• Donald Trump should win. The guy's got some serious balls.