Did you ever have to move back with your parents because of financial reasons?

• Yes
  • No
  • I never left

Most Helpful Girl

• No not because of financial reasons. I only went back home and stayed there on behalf of my mum. Mum and dad separated a couple of months ago and no one was looking after mum and my little brother so I stepped in. I was there emotionally for both parents till the separation was finalised. I have no problems moving back to my place but I don't wish to if no one is looking after mum and little brother.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, for three months, then I peaced out.

• Never left but I don't think I will need to.

I won't be applying to out of state colleges. 😊😊

• Not a matter of moving "back" ...
    I'm still stuck here

• i never have.

What Guys Said 2

• Havn't moved out because of those reasons lol, in the middle of school and ain't making enough money yet and my parents are getting screwed over a corrupt bank, and even though they won't admit it they need the extra money and help, so until my schooling is done with and they are at least out of the woods I'll leave. But until then I'll stay and help my family out however it is needed, family comes first after all.

• Yep. Thanks to medical issues I lost my job and my flat (thanks to the councel deciding to prat about with my tax to a ludicrous extreme).
    Then some other stuff happened and I ended up back in my mother's attic for a while. Not fun.