Where are all these anime avatars from?

Sorry for the stupid question, but there are people here who have avatars of these anime characters and don't know if they are from a game, if you can create a character somehow, or just chosen because they found them online from a site. The cuter ones I've seen are @Mustachekitteh (I liked the one you had just before this one) :) and @_Zara_

Where are these from?

Most Helpful Girl

• Thanks for the mention, I just Googled anime characters and found this one. I don't think it's from a game or anime because it's the only one like it I've seen.

What Guys Said 2

• I thought of second guessing it to be Google (fan following apart lol) and guess your mentions have mentioned the same :D

They are awesome alright, I like them too but no way I'd use them on my avatar. You are a girl so you may though :D

• I wouldn't use it for my profile picture, just wondered if there was some social association in character creation. :)

• lol I guess the characters are already available but there are fan associations for sure and ofcourse there may be creative associations too :D

• I might switch back to an anime character!
    I miss being Vegeta from DBZ lol!

There are so many different anime it's hard to tell

What Girls Said 2

• I get my anime avatar pictures from google images. lol What I normally type in is like anime female. Then look through the list and find one I like that doesn't look like it would be from an anime. Since I like to not have a picture that probably a whole lot of people use.

• I guess it depends on the avatar. My previous one was of a real anime character.